Chapter Six- Quitting Fairy Tail

Enjoy~

Lucy POV

~2 weeks later~

~In Master's office~

"I'm leaving the guild once again. Master." I said.

"But you just got here!" Master complained.

"I only came here because Iggy wanted to meet you but now I also came here for my friends." I explained.

"I see~ will you ever come back to Fairy Tail?" he asked.

"Yes but not to join. I just don't like this guild anymore, it doesn't feel right being here." I said.

"I know what you feel but what about your friends?" he asked. "They won't act like their selves knowing that you left them again!"

"Well you see... they agreed to come with me." I said.

"Is that so, I don't blame for leaving, I don't like this guild either. It isn't how Mavis wanted her guild and I'm afraid to give the guild in the wrong hands." he said.

"I understand. Mira might be a good guild master but she agreed to come with me." I said.

"Hmm, yes but I afraid she'll turn this guild into a Matchin-" I cut him off.

"Yeah I know." I sighed.

Then Iggy burst through the door and hugged Makarov.

"I'm gonna miss you gramps." She yelled.

"Me too child." he cried.

Then Mira, Juvia, Romeo, Levi, Cana and Igneel came in.

"Bye Master." they said.

"Bye my children." he cried.

Our guild marks disappeared and we walked out of his office walked to the gates.

"Till we meet again Fairy Tail." I said and left the guild.

"Mama, what guild are we going to join?" Iggy asked.

"Sabertooth!" I simply said.

I apologize for the late update, I had no WiFi and I had to prepare for school.