Chapter Five- We join Fairy Tail

Hello minna this chapter is dedicated to tsubaki52703. Thanks for being kind to me tsubaki52703.

Enjoy~

Lisanna POV

'How dare that sluch come back here. I swear on my life I'll kill her!'

"Lu-chan/ Love rival/ Lucy/ Lucy-san!" Levy, Romeo, Mira, Cana and Juvia pushed pass us and ran to Lucy.

"We're so so sorry!" they said.

"I forgive you." she said.

"I'm so sorry Lu-chan, I've ignored you. We were best friends." Levy said.

"Didn't I told you I've forgiven you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes but I don't deserve to be forgiven." she said.

Lucy smiled warmly and hugged them. "I've missed you guys."

~

Lucy POV

"We've missed you too Lucy/ Lucy-chan/san/ Love Rival."

I let go of them, "Juvia how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me love rival!?"

"Gomensai, Lov- Lucy." Juvia apologized.

"Mama, Introduce me already!" Iggy said.

"MAMA!?" The whole guild screamed.

"Okay sweetheart. Minna this is my daughter Ignelia." I told the guild.

"B-but Lu-chan, she looks around twelve years old. And you're only-. She looks a little like-" Levy looks at Natsu.

"Natsu? Did you ever ha-" Natsu cut off Lisanna.

"Of course not!" he said but the whole guild didn't look convinced.

"He's right, so Ignelia isn't his daughter." I said.

"Ig-ne-lia..." Natsu muttered then look at Igneel. "Wait is it possible...?"

"Mama, Is that the guy you talked about?" Iggy asked.

"Yes, my dear."

"I don't know why he called you weak! His magic isn't even as strong as yours."

"WHY YOU~!" Natsu was about to attack Iggy but was punched in the face by no other than Igneel and was sent across the other side of the guild.

Lisanna ran to Natsu and help him up!

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DRAGON SLAYER!" Igneel yelled, his body surrounded by fire.

"W-who are you!?" Natsu asked.

Igneel smiled. "I'm Igneel Dragneel, a fire- ." Natsu cut him off.

"I-igneel-" Natsu started.

Igneel turned to Master. "Sorry for damaging your guild. We should have been in our human form then."

"More like destroyed..." Master muttered.

"Here, this is 500 000 000jewel."

You can actually see the money signs in his eyes.

"Thanks for the cash. I'll promise to spend it wisely." he said drooling.

"It's not for you... it's for the guild." Igneel said.

You could see the money signs broke in pieces.

"Oh. Okay I'll make sure I'll use it for the guild." Poor Master Makacov. :(

~

Everyone was still shocked at what just occurred.

"I-igneel and Lucy!?" Mira muttered then look at Iggy. "I-ignelia! Oh my gosh! What a cute family! Wait let me get camera!" then she ran off to find her camera.

"Someone seems excited." I said then turned to Makarov. "We will like to join the guild."

"Sure, sure, Mir... I mean I'll get the stamps." Makarov went to get the stamps.

Everyone give me a death glare except for Levi, Romeo, Juvia, Cana, Mira of course and my family.

"Why did you come back!" Laxus yelled at me.

"Why didn't you go to hell!" Igneel yelled back.

"Igneel. Why are you with that weakling!?" Natsu yelled.

I laughed. "Hahaha! hehehe! Weakling you say?"

Makarov came back with the stamp. "Where would you like your guild marks?"

"Red with silver outlines, On my upper arm." I said.

"Same." Igneel and Iggy said.

We got our insignia. "Welcome to Fairy Tail." Master said.

"I'm back!" Mira said. "Now do a quick pose."

Me and Igneel stoop down and hug Iggy. When Mira was about to take the picture Igneel kissed me.

"EKKKK! YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!!" Mira squealed then faints.

"Wow, she didn't take our picture." Iggy said.

With that Mira shot up and took our picture. "There!" then she faints again.

~

Iggy POV

"Now that we are officially members of Fairy Tail, won't you throw us a party?" I asked.

"Why should we!" Erza spat.

"Because mama said this guild was friendly and so kind to each other." I said with the most adorable face anyone would fall for.Erza and the others' face soften. "UNTIL YOU TREAT MY MOTHER LIKE SHE NOTHING BUT A PUNCHING BAG!" I spat.

They all jumped by the scary face I was giving them.

"U-uh umm-" I cut off Erza.

"SHUT IT TITANIA!" I turn my 3% scary face to 10%. Everyone shivered in fear, even papa, wait, even the whole of Magnolia!

"Hehehe! Seems you got that from me." Mama said.

I pouted, "I wish mine were as scaring as yours." I complained.

"You'll get there." Mama said.

I looked up at the guild. "They all fainted from fear." mama giggled.

"No party today then." I said.

Mama dragged Papa out of the guild since he fainted too.

"Then let's go." Mama said.

"Hai."

~

Sorry if this chapter was crappy. I wasn't sure what to write. My mind was like sjbdgbnfzz and it was like fhddhgdashb. I'm really tired right know. Goodnight Minna!