Chapter 11: Betrayal?

Hey I'm back! Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it!

Recap: pitch has Abby, treats Grim like a piece of crap, and the guardians don't know where she is. Oh and did I mention Abby doesn't have control over her body? Yah, not looking so good for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person

Jack took a defensive stance, not knowing what this dark Abby would do.
She stalked closer and closer to him, with a blank stare.

"What's wrong Jack? You wanted to see her, didn't you? Why so defensive?" Pitch gloated.

"What did you do to her Pitch!?" Jack screamed at him.

"Mhm? What would make you think I would stoop so low?"

"Hah! I knew you were stupid, and arrogant, and just plane neurotic. But I never thought you would go this far just to get rid of the guardians!"

"Oh, but that's the kicker, I get to kill two birds with one stone! Muahahahahah."

"What do you mean by that Pitch!" this time Jack was furious, seeing his friend, a fellow lover of pranks no less, being controlled by the hands of the enemy.

"Abagail here is the one who will bring you guardians to their knees, and when I am done with that she will be my personal slave!"

Jack couldn't take it anymore, he lunged at Pitch, only to be brought to his knees by..."Abby?! What are you doing!?"

-------------------
Abagail's POV

'That's it!' I thought, 'Just like Peter Pan said "just think happy thoughts!"'

Soon I found the mist chains weakening, just in time too.

"...two birds with one stone! Muahahahahah."

'Wait what's going on out there, I didn't hear what that rat-bastered said!' I thought, panicked.

"What do you mean by that Pitch!"

'Oh, thank Manny he's still ok. I was worried this bitch controlling my body did something to him already.'

"Abagail here is the one who will bring you guardians to their knees, and when I am done with that she will be my personal slave!"

"WAIT?! WHAT?!" I turned towards the misty screen to see Jack in a state of horror, and Pitch... HE WAS LAUGHING! Oh when I regain control he will PAY!!!

The next thing I know Jack lunged at Pitch, and my so-called-inner-demon lunged right at him!

I had to make a move now! With all the strength I could muster, I broke the chains and flew towards my inner evil.

I pushed her aside hard, sending her flying into a wall. When I reached the wall I put my hands on it, but when I did I was shocked and sent flying back.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

"You like,*cough, cough* at this point in time I am the only one who can control this body fully."