Chapter 1

Emily pov

I'm standing in front of Alison... She is alive!! We are in the desert factory with a lot of machines around us. 

The tears come to my eyes without i could do anything about it and I see Ai running toward me before she hugs me

-"You don't know how much it was hard for me to stay away" she whispers in my ear.

I think it is a dream because it is not possible that she is actually in front of me, alive, after two years without any news from her...

I go away from Ali and says "It is really you?"

She answers me "Yes... did you miss me?"

No, it is not a dream. She is actually here with me. I am so happy and confused at the same time. It is weird.

Suddenly, we hear something falling beside the door.

Ali looks at me and says scared "I need your help to come back home... but it is not safe to me here right now."

I don't know what to respond beside "You can count on me Ali, I won't let you go away anymore. Please stay with me."

The noise comes closer and closer.

I turn myself back trying to see who is coming but I can't see anyone. It is too dark. I turn my head to Ali but she is already gone... I am so sad. I can't tell her goodbye and I don't know when i could see her again.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder and i jump but i recognize the voice "What are you doing here Em?" It is Paige. I can't believe she followed me to the factory....

Alison pov

I am in front of Emily and i don't know what to do... I missed her so much. She is the only thing why i could hold on during those two years. The hope to see her again was the thought which makes me feel happy in the darkness. It was so hard to stay away from my friends especially from Emily but i couldn't do anything to change that. Everything because of A!! I don't know who is this bitch but if Em helps me maybe we could find out who he/she is and i can finally go back home... But for now I just want to run to Emily and hug her for a long time!

"You don't know how much it was hard for me to stay away" I whisper in her ear. 

She goes away from me and asks "It is really you?"

-"Yes... Did you miss me?"

I see a smile between hers tears and i smile back when we hear something or someone fall beside the door. 

I look at Emily and say "I need your help to come back home... But it is not safe for me here right now." I try not to be scared but she knows.... she knows me to well. 

When she turns back trying to see who is coming, i go away from her and I run behind a machine to look at Emily one last time. I don't know when i will see her again and I already miss her... I want to see who is with Emily. It is Paige, her girlfriend.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think about this chapter.

Enjoy :) 

thank you so much :) 

Manue