Chapter 15

Emily pov

Ali and I are finally together for real. She assumes her feeling so do I. I am so happy and loved. I can't help it but smile like a fool. I grab Ali's hand and start to walk on our way back to her car. I look at her every second. I can't take my eyes away from her gorgeous face. I am not even worried about the paper I found earlier just because she is next to me. She is the only one who can makes me feel strong whatever happen. We walk hand in hand to her car. Ali starts to drive our way home. You talk about what we will do after. 

-"Maybe we can organize a sleepover with the girls? My house is empty because my mom is in Texas with my dad so you can all stay in my house." I offer.

-"It is a great idea. I will love spending time with girls and with my girlfriend of course." She responds.

-"Who is the lucky girl who is dating you?" I ask innocently.

-"I think you know her very well." She responds "It is you idiot." She says with a sweet voice.

-"Yes I know but I love when you say I am your girlfriend..." I continue.

-"You are my beautiful girlfriend..." She whispers in the car with a sexy tone. I can't help it but blushing. She see my blush and smile at me saying "You are so adorable Em, I love you so much...."

-"I love you more Ali...." I complete. She smiles looking at the road. We arrive on her way home, go out of her car and lay down on her couch cuddling.

-"Do you want something to eat or drink?" She asks me.

-"Yes thanks." She quietly goes in the kitchen and comes back with snack and a bottle of water. She lays back on her couch and rests her head in my shoulder. I put one hand on her stomach and the other play with her hair. I feel she is relaxing in my hands. We stay here in silence for about 30 minutes. We are so peaceful.

-"Ali?" I  say.

-"Hum....." She responds half asleep.

-"You should call the girls for the sleepover." I don't want to break this moment but I want to see the girls. I want to know how Ali will act with me in front of the other girls.

-"Hum..." She nods again. I put my phone and text to the others. "Hey guys. What about a sleepover tonight at my place?" They text me back immediately.

Aria "Yeah sure, what time?"

Spencer "Of course, I will be there."

Hanna "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I will bring alcohol." I smile reading Hanna's answer. It is typical Hanna's style. I send to them "19 o'clock" and put my phone on her coffee table. 

-"You have to take some stuff for tonight and we have to go to my house before the girls come." I slowly tell her. She opens her eyes and looks at me with a puppy face "Five more minutes please." 

-"Okay beautiful five more minutes. I don't want to move either." I reveal to her. She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder again. She lays her hand on my stomach and starts fondle it.

Alison pov

Five minutes later I hear "Ali we have to go now." I slowly open my eyes turn my head to face her and see Emily looking at me. She leans down to me and puts a shy kiss on my lips. She is a great kisser even if it is just a little kiss. Every time we kiss it is like the first time. I go off her and stand up. "How do I look?" 

-"Beautiful as always." She responds standing up. 

I run in my bedroom and put some clothes for the sleepover in a bag. I grab my phone charger and my make up.