Chapter 23

Emily pov

Last night was amazing. Ali bought me a simple but beautiful bracelet. She really changed. I can see that. When I see the way she looks at me I know she is in love with me. And the bracelet will help me to remember that. She puts the bracelet on my wrist and interlocks ours fingers. I look into hers eyes and lean to kiss her. I feel butterflies in my stomach every time we kissed. Like it's the first time. The kiss becomes more intense. I need her right now and I want her. But I don't think it is the right time. I want our first time to be special. We try to catch our breath as Ali leads us on her bed. 

She falls in it and I put my body on her's. I start to explore her body under her clothe with my hand. She closes her eyes with pleasure. I smile to myself and kiss her neck finding hers spots. 

She lets a little moan escaped her mouth "Em..... Please.... don't stop...." I continue kissing and exploring her body. I don't want to stop but I have to. I want to prepare something special for that. I slowly put my hand up but she flips us over so she is on the top. She smiles at me and puts her hand on my body. 

-"Let me know if you want me to stop okay?" She whispers in my ear. I nod as she starts to stroke my breast on my bra. At the same time she bits the flesh on my neck and then shouts the pain with the soft strokes of her tongue. I don't want her to stop. I can't breath right now. She really turns me on. I close my eyes and moan.

-"Ali....." I try to say. But I can't.... She continues squeeze my breast and start to take off my tee-shirt. She throws it in her room. I help her to remove her top. We are in bra. She explores my body and smiles at me.

-"You are so beautiful Em. It's amazing you don't even know how much you are gorgeous and sexy." I smile at her because I can't respond. She knows why I can't say anything. 

-"It is you. You are beautiful you are the most incredible person I have ever met in my life." I'm finally able to speak. I stare in hers eyes and I know she is reached by what I am saying. She leans and kisses me gently. I have advantage of the kiss to stop her. 

-"I love you princess but I think we have to wait until we are ready. And I want our first time to be very special."

-"Sure babe I think it is a good idea but I want you with me in my bed tonight." She responds smiling. I gladly accept. We stand up and dress up to go to bed. She goes in her bathroom to brush her teeth. I made my way to her bed and lay down on it. I wait for Ali thinking about her and how much she makes me feel happy. 

When she goes back on her room she quickly join me on her bed and put the sheets on us. I open my arms and she moves closer to me, reste her head on my chest as I put my arms around her body interlocking ours fingers again. I feel her relaxing as she is falling asleep. I kiss her head whispering "I love you Ali." I hope tomorrow will be fine. 

Ali pov

The next day I wake up with the ring of my phone. Great today I will go back to school. I don't want to but I have to take my responsibility and apologize for everything I have done. Plus Emily will be next to me. So I will be good. I will do the right think. I will prove to everyone I've changed. I feel strong arm around my body. I smile to myself as I put my head up to look Em sleeping peaceful. Gosh she is gorgeous even when her hair are a mess. I put strand of hair around her ear and kiss her slowly. 

-"Good morning Beautiful! We have to prepare us for school." She groans and says 

-"Five more minutes please princess." I gently shake her. 

-"Come on Em you have to get up if you don't I will have to tickle you." 

-"No way Ali I'm awake." She opens hers eyes and looks at me. I get off my bed and start to walk to my closet when I feel arms hugging me for behind. I turn around with a smile and face Em.

-"I hadn't got my morning kiss." She tells me with her puppy face. I can't resist at this face. I lean and kiss her. She immediately depends the kiss. I separate us saying "We will be late for school Em, come on."

We got ready and walk trough the kitchen where my mom prepared for us a breakfast. We took so much time to eat that now we are late. 

-"Hurry up Em! We are late!" I yell at her. She is still eating talking with my mom. 

-"Okay I am coming. Thank you so much Mrs Dilaurentis for yesterday and this morning." She says to my mom who simply smile at her. We run in Em's car because I am to nervous to drive without crashing the car. 

When we arrive at school my legs start shaking. I can't control them. I am super nervous. Emily notices my worries because She takes my hand and smiles at me. 

-"Don't worry Ali! I am with you and I don't let you down. I am with you I and the girls too. Look they are waiting for us come on." She leans and puts a sweet kiss on my lips. I close my eyes at this touch. We go out of the car as I grab Emily's hand and interlock ours fingers. She smiles at me and walks to the girls. 

Everyone is staring at me and whispering when I walk with Em. 

-"Hey guys" Aria Spencer and Hanna say to us. "Ready to go?"

-"We have to...." I respond putting down my head. We walk in the hallway and arrive to theirs lockers. 

-"Sorry guys but I have to go to the principal office to get my schedule." I shout. 

-"I will go with you if you want Babe." Em responds kissing my cheek. 

-"Sure thanks Mermaid." I whisper back in her ear. She smiles at me again and we walk to the principal office. I remember my promise I made to myself. I have to apologize in front of everyone I hurt in the past and I decided to start with Jenna. I have to find her.