chapter 20

Emily's mom pov

As I walk in Emily's room I see a person I don't expect to see ever again. Alison. 

She is still alive and obviously she slept here last night. I don't know if it is a good idea. I know Emily had feelings for her before she disappeared. Emily and I are fighting about her loving girls. Now I accept that but I am not sure Alison is the best person for Emily. I don't want to see my daughter hurting again because of her. Emily never told me anything about what happened between Alison and her but I am sure Alison hurt her. I offer girls a breakfast but I keep in mind that I have to speak with Emily about Alison later. 

Alison pov

We are sitting at the table eating breakfast when I feel a contact under the table. I don't make a move. A feet ups and downs to my leg. I know it is Emily. She is teasing me. I continue eating and speaking with Emily's mom. She is nervous and I can feel it. I don't know if it is because of me. Or it is something else. 

I explain everything what happened to me to Em's mother. She seems so sorry for me. I know she didn't like me before and I understand why. I want to prove to her I have changed and I am a good person now. I want to she accepts my relationship with Emily and I can do anything for that. 

I don't know when Emily wants to tell her mother about us and I don't know if she wants me next to her when she will. Anyways. Breakfast is over. Emily and I help her mom cleaning the kitchen and the table and we go back in her room. We don't have school today so we can do whatever we want. 

-"What do you want to do?" Em asks me. 

-"Maybe go to the mall with the girls?" I propose. 

-"Yeah of course." She grabs her phone and texts the girls to meet us two hours later in front of the mall. 

I look at her confused. "Why do you ask the girls to go to the mall in two hours?"

-"Because...." She starts "I want you for myself a little more longer if you are okay with that." I smile like a fool and kiss her gently. "Of course I want to. But if you mom catches us..." My smile goes down.

-"Hey princess" Emily takes my hands and looks at me. "What's wrong?" 

-"I felt this morning that your mother doesn't like me. I know why and I understand but I can't even imagine if she doesn't accept me... What will you do? Will you broke up with me?" 

-"What??? Ali no. Of course, I won't. How can you say or even think that. Ali look at me please. Believe me when I say that I love you and no one even my mom could change that. I will never break up with you. I can't imagine live my life without you. I just can't.... I don't want to lose you. I lost you ones and I can't deal with the fact you can go away from me.... So please Ali, you have to trust me." 

I look in hers eyes and I know she is sincere. I come closer and hug her while whispering. 

-"Thanks..." She pulls away from me and kisses me. We pasted the two next hours speaking and laughing on her bed. I am in her arms. I feel so safe. So loved. I want to surprise her. I want to buy something special for her and give it to her tonight. 

Emily pov 

Alison is worried about my mom. I understand that. My mom hadn't a good impression of Ali before but she doesn't know the new Ali. I am sure she will love her. I hope so. And even if she don't, I don't care. Alison is the girls I love and nothing or no one can change that. 

Ali and I are in front of the mall waiting for the girls to go shoppin. Ali grabs hers hands around my waist and kisses me "I love you Em more than anything." I smile and respond "I love you too Ali, you are my world." 

-"Hey guys." Girls arrive. Perfect timing like usual....

-"Hey" we respond pulling aways from each other. I grab Ali's hand and interlock ours fingers walking in the mall. We laugh together and I feel so happy. I love them. So much. Every person around me right now are important in my life. Spencer, Aria and Hanna were here for me when Ali was missing. They are always my back. They are my best friends. And Ali..... She is Ali. I can't explain.

We are in a shop which send a lot of clothes. Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Ali are in the changing room to try some clothe. I sit on a chair waiting for them. I don't really like shopping but they need my advice. Aria goes out of the cabin first. She wears a pair of black jeans with a purple tee-shirt with skulls on it. It is Aria's style. I smile at her and nod. It is perfect. 

It is Spencer's turn. She has a black long skirt and a white shirt closed. Totally Spencer. She doesn't ask me if she is okay she already knows that. 

Now Hanna. Since she lost a lot of weight she can wear every clothes she wants. So I don't have to say "yes" or "no" she is always beautiful. I am looking at the tee-shirt when I hear "Em...." I turn my body to face Ali. 

My jaw literally dropped down. I can't do anything but staring at her. She is so amazing. She wears a short red dress which arrive mi-tight. This dress has a beautiful neckline too. It is simple but perfect. Ali's curves are perfectly highlighted. I can't help it but stare at her. She sees my face and laughs "I guest I am okay seen your smile." 

-"Okay?? Are you kidding?? You are absolutely gorgeous sexy beautiful perfect in that dress. I love it." I respond coming closer to her and blushing. 

-"Thanks babe I think I will buy it." 

-"Totally! You have to or I will buy it for you!" As I say that I lean and kiss her neck gently. She grabs my hand and push me in the changing room. I look at her confused. 

-"I want you to try something for me." She offers. She shows me a white dress. It seems too little for me. "Are you sure?" I ask. 

-"Oooh yes."

-"Okay them...." I start to undressed myself and put the dress on me. I don't want to look at me in the mirror so I look at Ali. She stands in front of me not saying a single word. 

-"What? I knew it! This dress looks horrible on me...." I say looking at the ground. 

-"No no no you can't say that Emily you are so beautiful in this dress. I can't describe how much you are sexy." She responds with a sexy voice. She walks toward me and put my chin on with her hand. "Look at me Em. You are always beautiful for me even when you just woke up. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. Your beauty is natural. You don't need makeup or hairdressing to look perfect. You can wear whatever you want. Not like me. I always have to put some makeup to be presentable." 

Before I can say something to tell her she is wrong she pushes me against the wall and starts kissing my lips rubbing my back up and down with her hand. She runs her tongue across my bottom lips and I happily open my mouth to let in. Her tongue explores every part of my mouth and I love the effect it has on me. I moan a little as I put my hand on her ass. She moans back. "I just want to tear this dress right now." Ali whispers in my ear making shiver all over my body. A knock of the door interrupts our making out session. "What?" Ali says. 

-"Are you ready to go?" It is Aria. "Yeah" I respond smiling at Ali to calm her down. "We will be back in a few minutes." 

-"Okay we will wait for you at the restaurant Hanna is starving." Aria replies. 

Ali and I laugh and grab ours clothes. We pay for it and meet the girls at the restaurant opposite of the shop.