chapter 13

Emily pov 

I wake up with the ring of my phone. I hate this noise. I try to find my phone I just punch someone instead, "Yeah!" I recognized her voice between one million. 

-"Oh my god Ali I am sorry I forgot" I respond with ashamed.

-"It is okay Em, morning beautiful" she shays to me and slowly kisses me.

-"Hum.... I like this waking up" I kiss her back. 

-"Oh I am sure you like it." she is laughing "Now get up it is Saturday what do you want to do?" 

-"I don't know and honestly I don't care beside doing something with you."

-"Bad for you I already make some plans with someone..." She says with a worried voice. I put my head on and I look into her eyes "Who is this lucky person?" I ask with anxious voice. 

-"Oh it is just a girl nothing to be worried about." She replies getting out of the bed and goes to her bathroom to wash her teeth. 

I rest my head back in the pillow wondering who is this girl. I am a little jealous but I can't tell her. I don't ever know if we are together or if we are something... 

She rapidly goes back in her room and sees my face. She stares at me and comes closer "What's wrong?"

-"Nothing..."

-"Oh come on Em I know you."

-"Okay.... It is just you will hang with another girl and I don't want to be jealous but...."

-"You are" She cuts my sentence off. "Seriously Em you think after this night I going to somewhere with another girl then you? Are you kidding?" She finishes laughing.

-"Ali you are a such of liar! I hate you." I say with a big smile. 

-"No you don't." She comes closer and closer but this time I go away from her. My turn to play. 

-"Yes I do."

-"What is the hell Em?" She says with a concerned voice. 

-"Until you didn't tell me "I am sorry" I won't to kiss you again." I say with happy face. 

-"Okay You wanna play? Let's play." She responds smirking. She slowly gets up out of her bed and staring at me she undress herself. First her tee-shirt so she is in bra. Then her pants she is now in bra and underwear. I can't help it but looking at her perfect body. She comes closer to me and says in a sexy tone "What about now?"

-"You-You didn't say you are sorry so...." I stutter her. I run away on more time. It is my turn. I put my pajamas top off then my pants looking at her. I can see she breathing faster and her eyes goes down and up to my body. I go closer to her "Do you like the view?"

-"Y-yeah very much" She tries to say something else but I cut her off coming more closer "I heat nothing..." I add. 

-"Okay you win I am sorry I just want to see your reaction.... Now kiss my please." She begs. I rapidly move to her and crash my lips against hers. Immediately she kisses me back with so much passion. I put my hand in her hair and she grabs her hand around my waist. Our kiss become more aggressive. Her tongue press against my mouth to get in. I let her in fast. Her tongue are exploring my mouth and I love this sense. I attract Ali the closest I can. She leads me to her bed and pushes me on it. She is on the top of me. Our lips don't break apart. I let out a little moan and I feel her smiling in our kiss. Suddenly she goes down on my shoulder and my neck. She bites a little my skin and I moan again. "You make me crazy Ali." I try to say "But please don't stop". She continues her way of kisses and bites. She gonna lets some marks but I don't care. Her hands touch my bra. They are going all over my body. I press her back and She moans a little. It is my turn to making her crazy. I roll us over to be on the top. I quietly kiss her neck and go down to her bust. I practically took off her bra when we heard a knock on her door. We pull apart and try to catch our breath looking for ours pajamas.

-"Yeah?" Ali says putting on her pajamas. 

Her mom comes in and seems surprised to see me here. "Oh Emily I didn't except you yo be here. Did you sleep here last night?"

-"Sorry Mrs D. Ali and I watched a movie and I fell asleep. Ali didn't want to wake me so..." I respond her blushing.

-"Don't worry you always are welcome in this house." She adds with a happy smile. "Well guys breakfast is ready if you are hungry."

-"Yes actually I am!" I say looking at Alison smirking. I am not really hungry about a breakfast and I think Ali knows that because she comes closer to me and whispers in my ear "Me too but not a breakfast." I blush even more and go downstairs with Ali. Her mom puts on the table some pancakes bread and chocolate croissant.

-"Do you want some coffee girls?" She asks.

-"Yes please Mrs D."

-"You can call me Jessica sweetheart." She nods and I smile at her? I feel Ali's look on me and I know she is smiling. After breakfast, we go upstairs again to take a shower.

-"I think my mom loves you. You are the only one of my friends who can call her Jessica." Ali says to me coming closer. "Good job gorgeous." 

-"I did nothing  yet."

-"You are yourself it is a big deal for her and for me." She tags on. She kisses me on my cheek. "So what you want to do today Em?"

-"I don't know. Oh wait. Maybe we could go to the lake and after go to the mall?" I reply.

-"Yeah sure! I am going take a shower." Ali responds. I lay down on her bed looking at the ceiling like an idiot. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend so I will lead her to the lake and i will ask her over there. I think It is a beautiful and romantic place just as I am. I am little nervous about asking her but I have to. I want to date her officially.

Alison pov

During my shower I think about how I feel when Emily is around me. I am so happy loved and peace. I want to be with her. I want her like my girlfriend. I don't care about the others looks and views. I just want to be happy with Emily. I am sure my feelings will never change. So I will ask officially her to be my girlfriend. She says she wants to go to the lake. Perfect place to be romantic. I am not really like that but I can be this king of person for Em. I will prove to her and to everyone she is the most important person in my life. I go out to the bathroom simple dressing with a towel. I laugh when I see Emily staring at me her jawbone almost on the ground. 

-"Do you like the view?" I ask smirking. I slowly move to my dressing-room. Em comes closer to me and she grabs hers hands for behind around my waist.

-"Yeah a lot" She whispers in my ear kissing my neck me slowly. I let out a little moan because it was so unexpected. I love the new Emily, more confident and sexy. She bites my neck and sucks my skin reducing the pain. Suddenly She goes away saying "My turn for the shower." I hate her right now. I am so frustrated. I wear my whit bikinis with blue shorts and floral tank top. I curl my hair like usual and put some make up. When I come back my bedroom Emily is in the middle wearing her blue bikinis with a black shorts and white tank top. She is so beautiful! I come closer and kiss her lips. 

-"Ready to go?" I ask. She nods and we go downstairs, say "bye" to my mum and practically run in my car. It will be a perfect day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. 

I hope you will love this chapter. I work on this story hard. 

What do you want happen next? 

Enjoy :) 

Manue