chapter 2

Paige pov

I am following Em for one hour now but I can't see where she goes. She is weird for two weeks now and I don't know why. She doesn't want to tell me what is going on so I have to find out by myself. 

We finally arrive in front of a factory which seems empty. Why she comes here? 

I let her go inside the factory and I wait her. I want to speak to her after she goes out of this place. Thirty minutes later I decide to go inside because she doesn't come back to her car.

 When I crossed the door I hear Emily speaking with someone. I go closer to see the other person but i fall on the floor. Emily and the other person turn back and now, I can see her face. It is Alison!! I am so angry at her for everything she did to Emily and me! I can't imagine alison is the reason Em acting weird this two past weeks. For how long Emily knows Alison is alive?? Why is Em talking to this bitch again? Why is she still alive? I decide to come closer and get some answers. I can't believe Em become so distant with me because Alison. I don't understand why she is still careful for this bitch after all happened... 

Emily pov 

After I felt a hand on my shoulder, I see Paige with a smile.

-"What are you doing here Em?" she asks me.

-"And you??" I respond her with an angry face and without answering to her question first.

-"You don't want to tell me what is going on with you and since two weeks you are acting weird so I want to know why you are acting like that."

-"And are you satisfied yet? Because I am not! I can't believe you followed me here!!"

-"Don't be angry at me Em please... I was worried about you, that all."

I finally calm down a bit. I don't know why I am so mad at Paige but i really am... 

I think about Alison.. She must hate me if she thinks I came with Paige in this place... I want to see her again to explain her that I didn't know she was following me...

Paige and I go to my house and eat some pizzas. It was almost 2 A.M when Paige kissed me to say goodbye and drove away. We didn't speak a lot tonight and weren't close either. 

I go up to my bedroom, put my pajamas on and rest on my bed thinking about what happened tonight.

I saw Alison again, she is still alive. I don't know how i feel about that. She really missed me I know that for sure but i thought i wasn't in love with her anymore. She broke my heart so many times, she played with my feelings and she got away from me and the others girls without a warning, for two years. I want to see her again because i have some questions i would like to ask her and especially about her life during this two past years.

It was almost 4 A.M when i finally fall asleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thank you for reading me. 

keep comments if you want. what you think what happened next?? 

enjoy 

Manue