chapter 25

Alison pov

Everyone applauded when I kissed Em. I am really happy. All the school seems understood and accepted my apologizes. I look at my beautiful girlfriend. She smiles at me with tears on her face. She leans and hugs me whispering in my ear 

-"Thank you so much Ali, you don't know how much I love you." I smile back and hold her hand as we walk in the hallway toward our next class.

Emily pov

I can't believe it. Ali stood in front of the entire school to say that she loves me and she apologizes to everyone she hurt in the past. She really changed and today everyone can see that. I am so proud of her and I love her so much. She makes me feel like I am the must lucky girl in the world. 

During her speech I totally forgot my mom and her text. But when the last school bell ring my smile faces on my face as I walk outside holding Ali's hand. I have to speak with my mom alone. Ali looks at me and asks.

-"I know you have to see your mom right now. Do you want I come to? If you don't want to I understand don't worry." I kiss her cheek.

-"Thanks Ali you are the perfect girlfriend. I think I have to talk to my mom alone but I promise you I will call you the second I finish with her. I love you." I begin to walk away but she grabs my hand so I face her again.

-"It isn't the way you say goodbye to your girlfriend." I put my puppy face and respond.

-"Sorry princess." I lean and gently kiss her. She immediately kisses me back. We pull apart just for breath and she whispers in my ear.

-"To wish you good luck." I turn back again and walk to my car. The kiss Ali gave me calms my nerve. I drive to my house thinking about her. I go to the living room and I see my mom sitting on the couch waiting for me.

-"Hey mom. How were your day?" I ask shyly.

-"Hey Honey take a sit please." She doesn't respond to my question it isn't a good sign at all. I sit on the chair in front of her. I look at her with a concern face. 

-"Well Emily I want to talk about Alison. I think you know why. Before she disappeared she isn't a good person for the four of you. She was manipulative. She hurt you and your friends and I didn't realize one thing. You were in love with her. But the way you looked at her, the smile on your face when you talked about her when you saw her name on your phone or when you heard her voice. I am sure right now that you loved her. But I want to know if today you are still in love with her? So answer me and don't lie. Do you love her?" She asks without smile on her face. I don't know what to do..... I thought she accepted me like I am.

When I was with Paige she didn't say anything. She seemed happy for me that's all. But now I have to explain if Ali and I are a couple. I don't know what to do. I don't lie to my mom but I guess if she asks that suppose to mean she needs to know the truth. I take a deep breath and speak up.

-"Yes mom.... I love her and she loves me too. We are a couple and we are very happy right now. She......"

-"I don't want you to be with the girl." My mom cuts me off." She destroyed you years ago, she broke your heart so many times. She played with your feelings for her every time she needs you. She doesn't deserve you. I don't want to see Alison again! Do you understand me?" She practically screams to my face.

-"What?????! Mom! You can't do that to me. I love her. Do you hear me. I am I love with Alison Dilaurentis and No one or nothing could change that even you. Now if you don't accept the fact we are together you have to forget me because you haven't a girl anymore!!!!" My mom tries to speak again but I don't give her the time to yell at me. 

I run in my bedroom, slam the door and fall on my bed crying. I don't know what to do. I hate my mom right now. How can she judge someone for her past?? She hasn't have a real chat with Ali since her back and she thinks she doesn't change. She even not gives her a chance. I have to speak with Alison. She will know what to do with this. But I want to see her I don't want to tell what happened with my mom on the phone. I have to see her. So I grab some clothes a bag and I open the window. When I am to jump outside I hear my door opens and my mom screams 

-"Emily!! Don't you dare going out to see her. I forbid you!" I turn my head back and before I jump I yell to her. 

-"I don't care what you want. I love her and I am going to see her no matter what you say or do. Remember you don't have a daughter anymore." 

After that I jump outside and run to Ali's. I hope she is still awake because it's very late now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So So sorry guys for not updated for a long time. 

Please comment if you have to tell you something.

Manue