Chapter 28

Hanna's pov

I don't know how Alison can leave Emily like that. She supposes to live her more than anything. I can't understand. I go to my bedroom. Emily is still asleep. Good. She didn't hear my conversation with Ali. I can see she is broken. She is moving during her sleep. I put a blanket over her body and lead down next to her. I hold her and fall asleep.

Alison's pov

I have to run away from Rosewood. I can't stay here without Emily. It's to difficult. I drive back to my house and pack my things. I go to my car and start drive away when my phone rings. It's Spencer. I think she saw me in my car. I decide to not answer it but she keeps call me. Finally I pack up.

"- What do you want Spencer?" I ask her angrily.

"-What are you doing Ali? Emily needs you. You can't run away one more time."

"-Hanna called you? She told you what I said? I can't be with her Spencer. It's hurt like a full but I don't want to be the reason her mother and her fighting. It's not fair. I'm doing this for her. I can't be in Rosewood without her by my side and I can't be with her so I have no choice. I have to go away from here. She can be happy without me." I start crying.

"-No Ali you don't get it. You didn't see Emily when you were away the first time. She was depressed. She didn't eat or sleep or even talk to us for almost 5 months. She stopped swimming. She didn't go out of her house and at school she was like a ghost. She needs you even if you can't be together. I understand that but I think it's better for you two you stay here with us. And for Aria, Hanna and me it's the same. Without you we are not the same. You change us for good even if you don't believe that. You are change to. In the good way. All of us can see you have changed. Thanks to Emily. So please Ali don't leave. We need you and I am sure you need us too." She says with a very convincing voice. I think about it for 1 minute. I stay quiet but I think. I can stay her but it will be very hard for me to not be with Emily everyday.

"-Fine" I respond "I will try to stay but if it's to hard for me and for Emily I will go away."

"-Okay" She says" I understand. I am glad you stay for now. Come to my house I will call Aria and we can talk if you want."

"I am on my way." I drive back to Spencer's.

When I arrive Aria is already here.

I go in Spencer's room. Aria and her hug me and smile at me. I smile back. I have the best friends ever. I can't imagine my life without them. We talk a lot that night and they understand me more than I can think. They are perfect. Eventually we fall all asleep in Spencer's bedroom.

Emily's pov

I wake up the next morning with a headache. I didn't sleep well last night. I look around me and see Hanna still sleeping next to me. I smile at her. She is always here for me even if she doesn't understand why I here. She is my best friend. I slowly get up trying to no wake up Hanna but I fail.

"-Where are you going Em?" She asks me with a sleepy voice.

"-I am going downstairs to make us some breakfast if you don't mind" I respond smiling. It's a fake one but it's better than nothing.

"Okay, I will be there in few minutes." She adds.

I nod and go downstairs in her kitchen. I put some eggs and bacon in the frying pan. I hear footsteps and look at Hanna go in the kitchen with her pajamas.

"-You can sit down Han it's ready."

"-Okay Em thank you."

We are eating in a comfortable silence. Suddenly, Hanna looks at me and says

"-You can stay here as long as you want. My house is yours too."

"-Thank you so much Hanna, I don't want to go back to my house. I don't want to see my mom right now."

"-I understand, I will call my mom later to tell her you stay with us. I am sure she will be okay with that."

"I have to ask. Did you hear about Alison last night?" I ask her with a sad smile on my face.

"-Actually yes... She came to my house when you were asleep. She explained me why she left you and I think she was serious when she said you will be happy without her. I disagree. I think you can't be happy without her. She needs you in her life but you need her in yours. You are like soul mates and I think both of you will find a way to going back together." She says with an encourage smile.

Maybe she is right maybe not. For now I just want Alison back in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes....

Enjoy

Manue