Chapter 22

Emily pov

I ask my mom if I could stay with Ali tonight because she is so nervous about tomorrow and her first day at school since two years. I receive the answer a few minutes after. She says "yes" but there is something else in the text. She says "We have to talk about something later. Tomorrow after school, come back straight home please." 

I text her back saying "yes of course" but I can't imagine what it is. I am so anxious but I have to keep my emotions for myself. Ali has enough stress for the both of us. I hope this isn't about Alison.

We arrived at Ali's house. Everyone beside Jason are home. Ali comes in and asks "Hey guys, can Emily eat with us and sleep here tonight?"

-"Yes of course, she can. Do you asked your mom?" Ali's mom responds. 

-"I did and she said yes." I tell her. 

-"Okay fine i will prepare the guest room." As Mrs Dilaurentis walks away Ali looks at me with a sad face. "I want you in my bedroom tonight." 

-"It is okay Ali don't worry." 

-"Hold on Em I will be right back." She says to me smirking. I see her following her mom in the guest room. 

-"Emily you can sit with me and watch the swimming meet if you want." Mr Dilaurentis tells me. 

-"Sure, thanks Mr Dilaurentis."

-"Oh and you can call me Kenneth. You are Alison's girlfriend so you can call me by my first name." He responds smiling. I smile to myself. Her family really accepts me. I sit next to Kenneth on the couch waiting for Ali. 

A few minutes later, Kenneth and I are speaking about the meet when I hear my name screaming. 

-"Sorry Kenneth, I think I'd better gotta go." I say to him. 

-"Yep I think my daughter needs you. Good luck." He replies laughing. 

I go upstairs and walk in Ali's room. She is sitting on her bed with a big smile on her beautiful face. She shows me a camp bed. 

-"You will sleep here and I will sleep in my own bed but we can sleep in the same room." 

-"Great" I say "Maybe I can join you in the middle of the night." I add with a grin on my face. 

-"We will see..." Ali responds "Do you want to do something special?" 

-"Actually can I take a shower please?" I ask. 

-"Sure but before you leave me just come here and kiss me." I gladly run towards her and crash my lips on hers. She kisses me back. We break the kiss only because we need some air. I try to catch my breath. God she turns me on!! I open my eyes and look at her. She is already looking at me smiling. I see all the love she feels for me. She has really changed. 

-"You are so beautiful Em I love you so much. I am so glad to have you in my life. Who I will be if you aren't by me side? I think you don't understand how much you helped me. You are the only one who really understand me. You can literally read my mind. Without you I am no one. You are my everything Em and I want to thank for that. But I know you too. I know when you are upset and right now you are. So what's wrong Em?" She slowly kisses me on my lips. 

-"Nothing." I say breaking the eyes contact looking down the ground. 

-"Em.... Please you can tell me everything you know that right?" She replies, puts my head up by my chin. So I look into her gorgeous blues ocean eyes and I loose my mind. 

-"I don't want to worried you with my problem, you are already nervous about tomorrow." 

-"Yes but I can help my girlfriend with her troubles if she wants to share with me. I am  your girlfriend so when you are in trouble I have to do something to help you. Because if you aren't fine I am not too... So what's wrong mermaid?"