Chapter 7

Aria pov 

Ali is still alive! I can't believe this. When i get at Spencer's house, i imagine everything except to see Ali alive.

More than nes, she tells us about Paige being A. How is that possible? How can she do this horrible thing to Emily, the sweetest person in the world? Em loves her so much, i'm anxious about my friend who is waiting for Ali at the kissing rock. I hope she isn't in trouble but i have a bad thought. We have to go there and tell her the truth. We are 5 and A/Paige is by herself. Unless it's what we think. She can't beat us. 

Ali, Hanna, Spencer and i got to Hanna's car. She is driving so fast and i know she is scared about Emily as much as we are.

We arrive on the parking next to the lake.

Ali knows the place where she was supposed to meet Em but we don't so she runs before us. 

It is darkness everywhere and i wonder how Ali could recognize the way like that without any light. 

She keeps running faster and faster to go to the kissing rock as fast as possible. 

I can see everyone running as fast as they can. It is so stressful. We are all trying to catch our breath without stopping our race.

Ali arrives at the kissing rock two seconds before us.

I perceive her screaming like i never heard before "Emily!!!!"

Hanna, Spencer and i keep running and we see Em falling down behind a shape with black jacket. It is A!

When she/he hear Ali's scream, the shape turns back to face us. We are so scared but we have to be strong for Emily. She needs our help right now.

Alison pov

I run as fast as i can. I'm the first one arriving at the kissing rock and i see Emily falling down. I can't keep my scream inside of my mouth "Emily!!!!" 

It is not happening! Em couldn't be hurt!!! Not by A or Paige or whatever her/his name!!

I have to do something. I can't stay here and watch A killing Em my Emily in front of my eyes. I see A turn back and i decide to distract her.

-"I know who you are and i won't let you hurt Emily! you suppose to loving her, caring about her. I can't believe you do this to her! You are a horrible person! How could you look at Em in hers beautiful eyes and lie to her like you did!!"

-"And you, how could you break her heart and play with her feelings before your supposed murder? How could you tortured me since we have 8! How could you be a such of bitch and still have friends. I had no one!!! and it's because of you and what you said to everyone every time you saw me!!!" she answers me with tears on her eyes.

-"I was a bad person but i changed. You can't kill Emily. You suppose to love her."

-All of this was a big lie. You know lies Alison, you live with so many. When i see you with Emily in the factory, i understand you love her more than a friend and you gave me the idea to fight her to hurt you. You will know the feeling to be alone after tonight. No one else love you like Emily does even after everything you have done to break her. I hate you so much Alison!"

When she finishes her sentence, she turns back again and face Emily with a rock in her left hand. She will kill her! I have to do something quietly! I jump to try putting myself between Emily and Paige. She pushes me away but i don't give up. I try another time and i finally get between the two of their. Just in time. I see the rock getting closer and closer of Emily and i just have the time to go down on Em. Many shots raining down my face and all of part to my body. Paige will don't stop until she kill me. The next thing i feel was a unbearable pain inside my body. I can't breath or see anything and i past out.

Hanna pov

When we see Ali past out, we run on A and try to let her go the rock. After 2 minutes fighting the rock go down and A too. I jump on her chest. At the same time, Aria and Spencer block the arms of this bitch. 

Even if she is loosing, she keeps trying to defend herself. But we are three and she is alone. So we put off the black jacket to find out if Ali was right.

Yeah, it is Paige. We are shocked but we can stay like that!! Aria calls 911 ans Spencer the ambulance to rescue Ali and Emily. They didn't move yet and we are so scared!

Assistance arrives few minutes after we called.

Some policeman arrest Paige, at the same time rescues put Emily and Ali in two ambulances and drive to the hospital. An other cop tells us we have to go to the police station to give our deposition. I tell him yes but then we have to go to the hospital first because right now the only thing which matters is to know if our friends are okay. He understood and lets us leave.

I drive as fast as i could. Aria calls Em's parents. When we arrive to the hospital, her mom was already there waiting for us.

-"What happened??" she asks with a horrified face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy guys i hope you will like it. 

Manue