Chapter 17

Emily pov 

I spend a great time with my friends and I am happy because all my friends accept my relationship with Alison. Plus they already know about us. I can't imagine to live my life without them around me. And of course without Ali on my side. I love her so much. I could do anything for her. If she is in trouble, I would go into it without thinking about consequences.

After the revelation we continue playing game just a few times. Hanna comes with alcohol so Ali and she are drunk. Ali comes closer to me as her glass runs down her mouth. Her ocean blues eyes shine because of alcohol. 

She slowly puts her hand in my thigh and starts to up and down along her. I can't breathe. She knows how turn me on. I look at her confused and she leans "I love you babe." She whispers in my ear. These words make me shiver. "I love you more gorgeous." I say back. She smiles at me. We are alone in the world. We still staring at each other through we hear Aria Spencer and Hanna sigh. We cut the eyes contact and look at them.

-"You are so cute guys." Aria says smiling.

-"Yeah Aria is right. You make a great couple." Hanna adds with her drunken voice.

-"You are definitely my favorite couple." Spencer finishes. Ali and I start laughing and I put a light kiss on hers lips.

-"So what about watch a movie?" I ask blushing.

-"Of couuuuuuuuuuurse." Ali and Hanna respond an the same time. They others nods and I turn on the TV. We pick a horror movie. I know Ali hates them but I am sure she said she is okay with that to cuddle with me on the couch and hide her head in my shoulder. I love when she shows her scared side. She is like that just with me. She knows she can be herself when she is with me.

The movie starts Aria and Spencer are sitting on the footstools, Hanna on the ground like always and Ali and I are on the couch. She is next to me and I can feel she is shivering. I look at her and see in jers beautiful eyes that she is scared. She feels my look on her because she turns her head to face me. I smile and open my arms. She quickly moves closer to me and puts her head on my shoulder. I close one of my arms on her stomach and the other one in her hair and start to play with them. She immediately relaxes. I smile to myself. She passes the half of the movie hiding her face in my shoulder and the other one covering hers ears with hers hand. The other girls watched the movie without noticed that Ali didn't watch it. I don't care if I didn't follow the movie because Ali is more important than any movie in the world.

When the movie finishes Aria and Spencer stand up and go to the kitchen. Hanna falls asleep on the ground because she is still drunk. Ali and I cuddle on the couch. I lay my head on her's. I can feel her smile on her beautiful face. Aria and Spencer come back to the kitchen and look at us smiling.

-"Can we go to sleep?" Aria asks.

-"Yeah sure." I respond. "But we have to wake up Hanna before." We are just staring at her. She is still sleeping on the ground. We laugh because it is typical Hanna. Spencer moves closer to her and starts whispering in her ear. She doesn't wake up. So Aria takes a pillow and launches it on her face. She grunts a little and wakes up lightly. She tries to stand up but she falls again. We all laugh more. Then Ali comes to her and says "Here Hanna let my help you."

-"Em why your house i making my head spin." She says.

-"It isn't the house." Ali responds

-"Okay."

Ali puts Hanna in her arms and starts going upstairs. I come closer to them to help Ali. Hanna falls asleep again. We put her in one of the camp bed I placed in my room earlier. Aria and Spencer follow us and get prepare to bed. Ali goes to the bathroom first and she comes back after 10 minutes only dressed by her bra and underwear. I can't help but staring at her gorgeous body. She notices I am looking and comes to me whispering "Like what you see?" I can't do anything else but nod. She smirks at me and takes her pajamas on her bag. Aria and Spencer go to the bathroom and go to bed without I notice anything. I just look at Ali. "Can I sleep with you or you want to be alone in your bed?" She is teasing me. "Yes you can sleep with me of course. I will be right back." 

I jump to the restroom. I have to calm my heart and take my breath. God she is so sexy. I want to tease her back. So I decide to come back in my bedroom with only a towel around my body. I walk in the room and feel Ali's look. Without looking back at her I go to my closet to choose my pajamas. When I find them I want to turn around to face her but I feel someone hug me from behind. 

-"Em you are so beautiful... I love you so much and right now I need you." She whispers in my ear making me shiver. She slowly kisses my neck and I put my head back in pleasure. I turn around and crash ours lips together. "I love you more Ali." It is all I could say. I lead her to my bed and push her on it. I quickly put my pajamas up and join her under the bedsheets. We intertwine ours finger and ours legs. We stay in the position without speaking for a few minutes. "Ali" I break the silence " I want to tell my parents about us." 

-"I want to do the same thing gorgeous." She adds. "But I want to tell you something. Even if my parents or yours don't accept us nothing will change. I love you against all discouragement that could be remembered." 

-"I rememberer." I respond smiling. 

-"Really?" She asks me. 

-"Of course I remember it is the first time we kissed. I remember every moment spent with you Ali." I finish blushing. 

-"You are so cute Em. I thought you didn't. I have a memory of all of time to. Goodnight my wonderful girlfriend."

-"Goodnight Ali I love you more than you can imagine." I whisper in her ear. She doesn't respond because she falls asleep. It's okay I just enjoy the moment. I feel asleep with a big smile on my face. I am thinking about us. I am sure no one and nothing could separate us. Not event ours parents.