4

We ate dinner in silence. No one had anything to say. So we just went to the 4 scattered beds with chests at the end and Katniss left. "Night" Zambi says and walks over, climbs in a bed and turns over then Steven does the same.

It was just me and Celestia. All I am thinking about is Rally and what he looks like. I remember one day when we were little he was over at my house after school. My mother pulled out a big box and set it in front of us. Inside was make up, dresses and shoes. Rally and I played dress up all afternoon even though we were 13 and to old to play. Then one time I took the dress up clothes off and undid my purple hair I had put on a yellow sundress and white shoes. Rally had put on a simple navy blue shirt and denim pants with matching tennis shoes and his fiery red hair spiked up. We sat on a hill filled with Daisies and a cool breeze. Then it just happened. Very quickly and unexpected. Rally's warm lips pressed up against mine.

"What did you do that for?" I ask calmly and confused.

"I don't know I just wanted to see what it was like kissing you."

"So have you never kissed a girl before?" I ask curiously.

"Um I have kissed one other girl before but in preschool."

"Oh cool I have kissed a few guys."

"Really who?"

"Um Fernando, Spock, and a few more but yours was the best yet!"

"Really I didn't know I was that good"

Then I lean in again and kiss him but a little longer that time.

"But I just want to be friends for now." I say

"Oh yeah me too I just wanted to see what it was like"

And we both laugh.

"You are a strong one"

I look around. I'm not at home with Rally but in 13 getting prepared for the Hunger Games. Then I realize someone said something.

"What?" I ask

"You are strong with feelings for others. Aren't you?" Celestia Snow said. Of all the people in the world she has to talk to me.

"Like what?"

"Well you would put others in front of you first. You know others have feelings. And you are willing to fight for their needs. Aren't you" she said and I really don't still understand so I respond with,

"I don't know maybe. Goodnight Celestia."

"Goodnight uh girl"

"I have a name! And it is Lilith, Lilith Flickerman."

"Oh goodnight Lilith Flickerman