20

Zambi drags me to my feet, pulling me in the opposite direction from where Pint went.

"Pint will kill off Steven any time now." He says running.

"We need to get to the Cornucopia. They will try and make us go there anyways." I say

Rushing through the trees, Boom. That is probably Steven.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Alittle past noon I suppose..." The sky starts to become darker.

"Then why..." He says.

I remember Peeta asking Katniss the same question in their first games and it was the exact same time.

"Oh gosh." I say

"What!" He says

"RUN QUICK!" I say speeding up.

"What..." He says just before we hear it. A screech from who knows what. We sprint even faster until finally we reach the cornucopia.

"Climb it! That's what Peeta and Katniss did." I say out of breath. Zambi climbs up first then pulls me up. It is so dark but the moon reflects off the near by water and the leaves on the trees. Bang I was knocked off my feet. I hit my head on the Cornucopia. Out of the trees comes a dozen female lions.  Pint pulls me to my feet. He throws a knife at Zambi, missing. I remember Zambi had lost his weapon when we were running away.

"Give me your axe!" Pint says

"I'll give it to you in your head!" I swing and miss.

"No get HIM! You don't understand, ugh, he is a TRAITOR!" He says throwing a knife at him catching his shoulder.

Zambi picks up a knife and runs at Pint. Then he holds the knife at Pint's throat.

"Don't even think about confusing my girlfriend Pint!"

"You don't even think about killing her!" Then Pint throws both of them over the edge to the lions. Boom.

"ZAMBI!!" I scream. I start to sob when I see a hand. They pull them self up. I go over and help him up.

"Zambi!" I pull him up and hug him.  We stand up and I kiss him. Even though I said I would never kiss him again.

Pain. In my leg. A stabbing feeling. I break the kiss and look down at my leg. A knife was sticking out of it right where I got shot. I stare up at Zambi in shock.

"Well I would say 'oh my gosh you need to win, kill me instead!' And you would say, 'no kill me!' And I would cry and you would cry, but that's not gonna happen, 'Babe'."

"What?" I say just before he starts at me and I run back. Pint was right! He is a Traitor and Pint tried to help me and help me win. The only thing left I can do, even though it kills me inside. I tell myself as he gets closer, he is a traitor, he never loved me. I raise my axe and 3, 2, 1... Swing.

He freezes and coughs and falls to the lions. Boom. The last canon which means I had won the final Hunger Games, the last one.