15

I wake up in a sun lit cave with Pint in front of my face. He smiles.

"How is your leg?"

" how did you know about my leg?" Then I notice it doesn't hurt anymore. I look at it and it's perfectly healed. My axe is just a few feet away in the corner of my sight.

"I'm not dead,"

"No and we need you!"

"Why?"

"Snow."

"You'll never get her! With her luck she'll win!! And..."

"Shhhh..." He says centimeters away from my face. I can feel his breath on my lips.

"You think by flirting with me I'll tell you anything?"

"Worth a shot?" He leans in and kisses me. This was a kiss. My lips fit perfectly on his and it is like I want more. Nothing compared to Zambi's. Then it happens something I have never done before. He first touches my face then he kisses me.

"Tell me where they are." He says just barely backing up. But I am smarter than that.

"Why didn't you just take her last night?"

"She wasn't there idiot!" Then I think back that wasn't Celestia in Lovely's arm it was a dark haired rabbit we were planning to kill for dinner. She was up in the tree idiot! I want to say but I pretend she betrayed us.

"That nasty liar! She said she would stick with us but I guess she tricked us." That was pretty good I guess. I think, maybe if I work with them I can have a chance to run! I'll try it.

"Ug I want to kill her! See her blood! Clean it off my axe!" I say in an angry tone. " I bet if she didn't exist we would have never been here!" Pint's face goes from focused to an evil grin.

"Well so do we. Why don't you come with us and we won't kill u. Unless we are the last few left then maybe but until then you can come be with me, Lovely, and Creck! Deal?"

"Deal." Great my plan worked and just to sugarcoat it,
"I guess kissing me cleared my mind." And he grinned again.

We head out and back to the lake where we were last night. I have my axe in hand. We had planned to go that way. I point in the opposite direction we were going in.

"What if we split up and meet up back here tonight after the anthem? Are there Mocking Jay's here?"I say

"Let's see." Creak says. Then he whistles the four note tune of the rebellion. Nothing.

"Um ok if we find her come back here and wait. If we are in trouble lead it away from the others." I say

"Okay, I'll go with Creak." Pint says

"I'll go with you." Lovely says in a squeaky voice.

"You guys go in the direction of the group and we'll go this way incase they changed directions." And we were off. Thankfully, Lovely, only had a small knife. I have my axe which can either knock out or kill.