11

Knives. I look for knives. That's what I'm good at. Quickly scanning the area I notice a group of familiar faces; Rally, Zambi, Capple, and Celestia. I need to get to them. Thud. The ground slowly gets closer and I realize that I tripped over an axe. Hey at least it's something! I think and hustle over to them. Out of the corner of my eye, Wilma comes charging at me and I drop my axe and flip her over. I start running again when I am flipped over. My flexibility kicks in and I gracefully land in my feet pulling a complete backhand spring. Coming up I kick Wilma back and snatch my axe, using the end of the axe to knock her out. Rally comes down and grabs my arm running away into the woods away from the blood bath.

We run in silence for at least an hour.
"Rally, I - I think w-we are far - far enough" I say.

"No we need to go farther!" He says. Then I jump on Zambi's back not asking for a piggy back ride but telling it. And I see Celestia jump on Rally's back leaving Capple to run alone.

"Where is Nano?" I ask

"Dead, Sugar killed him with a knife. We passed right past him before you came." Capple says.

"Oh" I never thought Nano would go that fast. "Look there," I point at a tall building that was white and crusty but stable. "Go there make camp."

Zambi sets me down. "Alright we need to find water. And food. Let's spread into shifts for today. Zambi and Capple go search for water. Celestia and I will go get food. Lilith who do you want to go with?" Rally says

I can either go with my best friend or the guy I like. "I'll keep watch. Here" I say.

"No, babe come with me." Zambi says

Rally's face burns " no you can't stay here alone and you can't go with Him!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha, you think I can't handle myself? Well we'll find out I guess cause I am staying here!" And I turn my back and into the building away from them all. Rally comes in.

"Oh my gosh, relax. Are you just jealous because Zambi likes me?"

"No I like someone else."

"Really? Who?" I ask

"Snow"

I gasp. " I'm sorry, " I feel bad for him because she is targeted.

"Do you like him? Uh Zambi?"

"Yes, um, we kissed kinda in 13."

"Oh well then I can tell you Celestia and I made out in 13 too."

" oh we didn't make out he just kissed me" then she calls and Rally gets up putting his finger to his lips.