5

I wake up and sit up and push my purple hair back and stretched in my nightgown that they gave the girls. They gave the boys sweat pants and a white tshirt.

I look around for a clock and find one at the top of the wall over the door. 2:30am. So I get up and walk over to look around the room. It's too dark around to really see anything. But I notice someone stirring in bed. They get up and walk towards me.

A tall muscular figure short messy hair, big hands and a sparkle in his eye. A flash of light and I recoil back then notice it is just a match lit. The light gets closer to my faceplate. He is trying to see who I am. Then he reaches to a shelf and grabs a candle which he lights finally revealing his face.

Zambi.

"Oh hello Lilith, can't sleep?"

"Yeah what about you?"

"Yeah thinking about the games."

"Me too." Then He looks at me and sighs. "What"

"Such a pretty face to die like me."

"Sure stop flirting cause only one winner and it will not be like last time with Peeta and Katniss. "

"I'm sure but we have up until then."

"You know what. We can be friends until the games then we part".

I can tell that he just wants to make me weak so I will not kill him, but when it is him and me standing there in the arena wondering who will kill who, I have a pretty good idea I will try and strike. I turn and I walk back to the bed and lay awake until 6:30 to Katniss shouting at us to get up.

She threw us outfits for training and walked off. We all got dressed in a pair of Capitol training pants and shirt with black boots