22

After all of the people from 13 came to give me a congrats,I went back to my room I was in before the Games. I change into my blue shirt and sweat pants again and wait for the guards to take me to the hovercraft.

-----------------
I look out the window of the hovercraft staring at 12 as we pass by.

"Am I going to have to do a Victors tour?" I ask

"No I doubt it." Katniss says. She had come to escort me to a district. " by the way, which district are you going to?"

It takes me a minute to think. "4" I always wanted to see the the beautiful waters of district 4. "What is 4 like?" I ask.

"Beautiful, one of my friends was from 4. He died trying to help me get to the Capitol Mansion." She looks down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say and we are silent until we get to 4.

Katniss walks me to the Victors Village in 4 and met Annie standing outside her house playing with her son.

"Annie, Lilith wants to live here in 4."

"Oh cool, I am sure the other two victors will love having you here." She said in a soft sweet voice. Then her son walks up to me and holds up a flower. I take it and he runs away giggling. " the house beside mine has not been used yet. Plus it is a beach front view!"

"Thanks Annie," Katniss said. Then we walk to the beautiful house which was huge. We walk in and there was no words to describe its beauty. Then I open the back door to a patio and a pathway straight down to the beach.

"13 will be sending you your money and things to start you off. And when you start getting the nightmares call me on that phone over there and I'll tell you ways to help. Well bye Lilith,"

"Bye Katniss and thanks," she nodded and walked out.