Seventeen

Bonnie

Today has been the longest day of my life.
Filming started at noon, and it's now 3:30, but it feels as if I've been trapped here for days.
There's a violent knock on my door and the director shoves it open, "Bonnie, you and Cameron are on now."
I sigh, getting up off the couch and onto the set. Cameron has been very distant lately, which I thought would be best considering what happened the other day, but I'm not enjoying it too much.
I stand with my arms folded in my starting position by the elevator, waiting for Cameron; as usual, he's late.
The director curses angrily under his breath, "If we weren't this far into the show, that boy wouldn't have his job for much longer..."
Silence falls in the room when the door slams against the wall and heavy footsteps stomp aggressively on the floor.
"Let's get this shit over with." Cameron storms in and throws his empty pack of cigarettes in the trash.
I groan tiredly. Sometimes I feel like I never really liked him, or his stupid freckles. He has a way of putting everyone off with his definitive lack of respect.
Deliberately, he walks towards me, an eerie swivel in his step. I think he might have drank too much because he'd never come closer than 10 feet from me. Still, he gets closer. He pushes his hand through his curly hair as a smirk spreads across his obnoxious face.
Then, boom. He shoves me up against the stone cold wall, pinning my arms above my head. I don't have time to even fathom what is happening; his lips pressed on mine while his warm body moves against my hips. All I can think about is Isabella. Shit.
But he continues. He's definitely wasted, I can taste the liquor in his breath.
Why me? He could have kissed anybody. Why now? In front of the entire cast and crew.
The kiss lasts for about ten seconds before I squirm out, confused as fuck. His brown eyes dart around the room before looking into mine again. And then he turns his back on me, leaving me to catch my breath.
Peyton comes running over, shaking me back and forth, "What the actual heck was that?!"