Chapter 4.

I haven't written anything like this at the top yet so here you go! Well I have been trying to post pictures of the characters but its not working!! AHHHHH! Soon I will try to though! And I dedicated this to eladoodle!!!! @($_$)@ She is a really awesome writer!!! check out her books: One Night Partying and Nail Clippers!!!!!!!! Enjoy now!

the harsh wind swept my short blond hairback and the sight bellow me made my stomache flip. Serret knelt down quickly and carressed the boys cheek. The boy made a small sound in the back of his throat and looked up at us pleadingly. He was holding his wound tightly, his hands drenched in his own blood. A tear came from my eye. Serret put his hand on the boys heart and smiled at the boy as if everything was going to be okay. The boys eyes darted around furiuosly. Serret relaxed him and the boy was calm.

"Whats your name?" Serret asked, cool and gentle.

The boy squeezed his eyes tightly closed then opened them quickly. He opened his  mouth but no sound came out but eventually, he spoke.

"T-T-Tarrence. Tarrence Wood." He gasped.

Serret smiled at him confidently, then looked up into the sky, his lips quivering.

"Rest in peace, Young Tarrence Wood. You died in the fight of your life, you lived in the brightness of the light. Go to sleep...And forever be unawakened. To heavon you go now, Rest in Peace." Serret said.

His eyes got watery and he closed the boys eyes with his two finger, gently bringing down his lids. Serret stood up, unsheathed his sword, and quickly brought it down and impaled him. Tarrence was dead, suffering, but then killed, quick and painlessly. I began to sob. Serret embraced me and we hugged tightly, I held onto him as if I was holding on for dear life. We cried, but it was all peacefull. No worrying about anything I would have normally worried about in my old life. Just...Just being. Being alive.

Then we began the barriel. Serret was first shift for digging. He would dig and I would keep watch. We searched their pockets and took what ever they had. We ate a pack of gum, swallowing each peice, then started digging again. I told Serret it was my turn to dig the hole where we would rest the bodies, but he hastily disagreed and kept digging. Eventually he had finished and we lifted the bodies up, then gently laid them into the hole. Afterwards, we filled it up with dirt. We took three of their arrows and planted them into the ground so they were sticking straight up, facing the sky, marking where the three had been killed and barriedd. We stood and stared at the grave we had succesfully dug.

"To bad we only got one of their names." Serret sighed.

I nodded quickly, then nudged him to get going. He smiled grimly, then we made our way up to the hill.  

There you go! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry its so short!!! I gtg to my grandma's now...lol! Well, thanks for reading this, I promise I will try to update again tomorrow! I will also update my other story Unpredictable!!! Thanks! BYEEEE!!! @(^O^)@ Koala!