Chapter 9.

Hi so enjoy :( omg I'm adding pics now!!! Pic on da side>>>>>> Is of Serret! idk what Tarez should look like :( Tell me on comments what celeb you think he should look like. (he has short dirty blond hair and is cute) k well enjoy! And I dedicate this to Jazzhands, check out her booK! <3

goldie523 <3

The Darez blocked my strike and then sliced at my head but I ducked and slashed at his ankles. The blade cut a gash into the boys ankle and he fell to his knees in pain. I planted my hiking boot on his chest and pushed him back so that he was sprawled on the ground. I stabbed my sword into the ground right next to his head.

"Ahhh!" He screamed, looking over at the blade right next to his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he pleaded.

I lifted the sword up again but before I could bring it down and stab it through the boy, my stomache jolted. I imagined my sword impaling him, blood everywhere. I shook my head. I had to do this. I stabbed him as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough because I heard him scream in pain before he died. Without hesitation, I threw up on the ground in front of me. That was disgusting. I wiped my face, then looked back at Serret, who was lying on the ground, holding his wound.

"SERRET." I gasped, running to his aid.

He spat out blood and smiled at me. I took his hand in mine and a tear rolled down the side of my face.

"Tarez....You did good....you did good...." He managed to say.

I whimpered. He can't die! Everyone I get close to DIES. I should have a sign on my back saying: Warning, stay away!

"Serret, n-no...." I said, not knowing what to say exactly.

"I can't do this without you." I sobbed, my words coming out in gasps.

"Yes...you can." Serret said, closing his eyes slowly.

"Do this for me. Make it through this for your family. Find the power...for YOURSELF." he smiled.

Then everything was silent. I just sat there staring down at his peacfull body, he lay there, eyes closed.

"I will." I said, wiping away my tears.

He didn't say anything. I nudged him.

'Serret...?" I whispered.

He just lay there. I knew deep down that he was now dead. But I couldn't lead myself to believe he was. I was in complete denile and shock.

"SERRET!" I screamed, shaking him.

But he was still and limp. I started rapidly digging in the soft dirt. It dug very well and was soft on my caluced hands.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh!" I kept whimpering.

Finally I made a good sized hole, and the whole time crying, I lifted Serret up and carefully laid him into the grave.

'R-R-Rest I-In P-peace." I stuttered, hand to my heart.

I pulled off his bandana and stuffed it into my pocket. I burried him then rummaged around on the ground and found a twig. I carefully planted it into the ground and tied the bandana to the top like it was an american flag. I then carefully used twigs to spell out his name over his grave. I stepped back and looked at the master-piece. It was gloriuos compared to the other graves we had made. I looked back at the boy who killed Serret. I stomped over to him and glared at his lifeless body. I guess he deserved some recognition, he was just fighting for his life, same as us. I crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. I started to walk deeper into the forest, but before I got very far, I turned around and started to walk back wards.

"Hey, Serret, you said it, I guess I'll watch my own ass from now on."

then I walked away, into the forest.

This was for jazzy because I know how she likes da sad parts!! (please hint sarcasm) and she was bugging me forever now to post some more Death by Power. k well here ya go!!!!! :D :D/ :(

goldie523 <3 :( :( :(