Chapter 7.

enjoy, ma little ppls!!!!!!!!! <3 hope you like!!!!!

goldie523 <3

"or else..."

I struggled in my bindings, twisting and squirming frantically. I was getting rope burn and my wrists were making friction. I swung as hard as I could and hit Serret who woke up on impact.

"Holy sh*t!" He muttered, looking around, his hair hanging down.

"yeah!" I growled, annoyed.

We looked down at the boy who held up the poker menisinglly.

"You'll tell me everything I ask, or else." He threatened.

Serret spat at him but the Darez remained motionless, not caring. I tried to do the same, spitting, but instead I had a long string of saliva hanging from my mouth. The Darez laughed as if we were so pathetic it was hilariuos. Serret glared at me.  I managed a very bad shrug, my face burning. Oh god, the fire place poker he was holding up let off a very hot heat, the tip glowing orange and red.

"Wheres the Power!?" The darez whispered, holding the tip of the poker closer to my face.

"What makes you think we know?" I asked, quietly.

"Because your searching by yourselves, not with a group. That means the Lize probably sent out scouts to search the area where the power is." he exclaimed, as if he knew everything.

"No, we were just seperated from the Lize!" I shouted.

"TELL ME!" The boy screamed, frustrated.

He heald up the poker so close to my face I whimpered, the heat burning my face up. They must of left it in a fire for hours so that it would get smolderingly hot. I saw the steam immiting off of the end.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Serret screamed at the top of his lungs.

The boy pulled the poker away from my face and I sighed with relief, the cool air brushing against my cheek. Thank god. The boy stepped up to Serret and held it up to HIS face.

"Then why don't you tell me?" He whispered, evily.

"I don't know." Serret said calmly.

He was so mature! His handsome facial features showed no emotion, so the Darez couldn't tell anything. I hope he makes it through this. The boy brought the poker even closer to his face.

"Then give me....A Reason....Not to kill you two now." He said.

"because you can't." Serret said slowly.

The boy lost all patients so he jabbed the poker into Serrets face and closed his eyes when it penatrated Serrets skin and burned through. Serret screamed in utter pain, squirming in his binds. he screamed so loud, I was surprised the Darez didn't stop because it was like sending out a signal to the Lize. Or a death warning...

"No! Stop, please!" I cried, the screams drowning out my voice.

Then in a flash, it happened. It happened so quick, I didn't know what had just occured. Serret headbutted the Darez so hard in the head that he fell back unconsciuos, but with Serrets free hand, he grabbed the poker before it fell.I blinked rapidly. huh? How did he get his free hand loose!? Serret turned towards me and smiled, panting. I caught my breath.

"w-what?! How-how did you....? What was that?!" I babbled.

He didn't say anything, but brought up the fire-place poker to the ropes wrapped around them. Slowly, he began burning through the first rope wrapped around him. It broke off. Then he burnt through the rest, the only one left was the single rope wrapped around his ankles and the tree branch. He quickly burnt through it, taking about five minutes. Then he fell down on the ground with a loud crash and a thunk. he groaned with pain.

"Ugggghhh...." He moaned, lying on his back.

"How did you do that!?! Help me out!" I said in amazment.

"Sure. And I have my ways...!" Serret managed to say, his voice crackly, as he rose slowly.

He clawed at my ropes with his hands, slipping them off one by one, untying and looping them around. Finally I fell, but Serret quickly caught me. he made a sound in the back of his throat when he caught me. Then he put me down abruptly.

"lets get moving." he said casually.

I nodded and we stealthily slipped through the trees, no Darez in site. I groaned, just our luck. The Lize weren't up here, just the Darez! They had to have moved by now then. GREAT. We finally got out of the trees and we stood perched ontop of the other side of the high hill. The sun was just peaking over a fluffy cloud and it alluminated the baby blue sky. The sun shone on the grass making it look brighter then usual. There was a long field of grass and over ahead was a forest of trees, to the right was a lake, and to the left was more open field leading on. I could see the occasionall Darez walking down bellow, but they couldn't spot us. Were we in Darez territory? Had the Lize long gone and were making camp as we speak? Great. Now which way will we go. I looked over at Serret who looked flabbergasted. I flinched when I saw the mark on his face. That would stay there for a looong time...

"Oh greay..." Serret muttered.

"Now where do we go?"