Chapter 16.

We're close to the end!! This might just be the last chapter!!! D: Please vote and comment and fan to show your appreciation!!! Give me any critisism you want to give me!! :D Thank you for reading. :) I appreciate every singe one of you individually!!!!

goldie523 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gaped at her, staring at the little sparks of life fluttering on her finger tips.

"It really actually worked. we did it." I laughed, looking around.

Everyone was running around happily, shooting fire balls, levitating, mind reading, you name it.

"It's like every cliche super power in the book. ANYTHING." She laughed.

I floated myself up, andI found myself just floating in mid-air like it was the most natural thing in the world. All I had to do was concentrate. I gasped, and landed back down on my feet.

"it takes up a lot of energy." I decided.

She nodded and shot the fire straight through the air. It catapulted across the sky, then burst into nothingness. This was all so unexplainable. Suddenly everyone started floating.

"This way everyone!" Someone yelled.

Amisa grabbed my hand and pulled me into the air. it kick started my flying powers, and we all shot through the sky, laughing, feeling powerful.

After about two hours of flying, and then taking breaks, then flying once again, we were lead back to the big ship we had come here on. As we passed over Libya, I had seen the grave I made Serret. It brought tears to my eyes, but I knew he was watching over me. I looked up into the sky, trying to see a sign of my family and Serret again, but I say nothing but clouds and a blue sky.

we landed in front of the ship and people started piling on. Wait. I don't want to go back there. Who knows what people will do when they find out we have these amazing powers. And I have nothing to live for. Neither does Amisa. I looked over at her and found myself actually reading her mind.

(I can't go back home...my parents didn't even notice I was gone, they don't even fricken care about me. Those *ss holes. They don't love me. Those drunken slobs...not to mention those rare occasions my dad beats on me and my mom is so high she asks me who I am....I'm staying...Gosh I hope Tarez is to....Wait...he's looking at me strangely...Oh my god, ARE YOU READING MY MIND!?)

I grinned and looked away. She punched my arm, but I didn't mind.

"People!" I yelled out.

everyone stopped loading on the ship.

"Do we really want to go back to that world? I mean, didn't we all leave because we had nothing to live for? I know I did. We'll be safe here. If we go back, we're all wanted! We'll go to Juvie! Stay here. Theres plenty food and water and shelter. Whos with me?" I hollered out.

At first nobody said anything and I felt hopeless.

"I am." Amisa said, linking arms with me.

And after Amisa did that, there was a chorus of answers. Everyone wanted to stay.

"Then that settles it. We stay."

there was an applause and an array of cheers. I felt like I was on the top of the world.

I've never felt this way before.

~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this short story, and hope it touched you!!! heh heh...in a creepy way >:) lol just kidding!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading...

goldie523 <3 :)