Chapter 16: That Went Smooth

• Dedicated to Harry, for beating the snot out of Ms. Crook

"We'd like to get our schedules," Louis told the reseptionist at the front office. She looked up in distaste.

"And who are you?" she asked in a nasaly voice.

"We're the newbs," I told her. Niall and Harry silently started to crack up beside me.

"The newbs?" she repeated in utter disgust. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means we're the newbies OBVIOUSLY," I sighed in impatients. She rolled her eyes.

"Names?" 

"Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Thaila Xaver," I listed. She typed a few things in the computer. The printer beside her buzzed and out came six papers. She shoved them in my face.

"Now leave," she growled. The boys looked at me. I shrugged as I left the office. I passed out the schedules. After all the schedules were handed out, I looked at my own. My stomach started to churn. I had Algebra 2. What;s wrong with Algebra two? To be honest, I had no problem with the subject. The teacher is the one I had trouble with, for it was Ms. Crook. Ms. Crook was my sixths grade science teacher. I hated her and she hated me.

"I have algebra 2," Harry mumbled.

"So do I," I said absentmindly. I skimmed through the rest of my classes;

First Period:  Algebra 2, Ms. Crook

Second Period: Chemistry, Mr. Billwick

Third Period: History, Mrs. Goldsholl

Fourth Period: Choir, Ms. Torrento

Fifth Period: Lunch

Sixths Period: English, Mr. Gerginburg

Seventh Period: Italian, Ms. Marzia

Eighth Period: Rica, Mrs. Craft

First day of school and I already hate most of my teachers. I didn't even know most of them either. Their name just provoked me.

"Come on Harold," I sighed. "Off to algebra 2 we go." He shouldered his bag and followed me.

"I don't want to go to algebra," he whinned as soon as we got to the room. The bell hadn't rung and we were the only ones there.

"We can't skip the first day Harry," I told him. He scowled at me as I entered the room. Ms. Crook stood at the chalkboard.

"Whoever you are, you're early," she said without turning towards us. I looked at Harry as he shrugged. I sat down at the back of the class. Harry followed.

"What are you doing in my class?" she growled as she turned around.

"We're um, the newbs," I mumbled.

"The newbs?" she repeated in disgust.

"Yes," I grinned.

"Well you... Newbs shouldn't be in here. The bell hasn't rung yet." 

"So what?"

"That is against my rules."

"Well we wouldn't know that. You know, since we're NEW!"

"That doesn't excuse you two!" The bell rung.

"There! The bell rung!" I huffed. "Happy?"

"No!" she shrieked. "You were here too early! Detention!"

"What?" My mouth hung open. Simon told us in the letter not to get in trouble and what did I just do? Get detention.

"That's not fair!" Harry defended.

"Life's not fair!" Ms. Crook laughed evilly. I saw the color in Harry's cheeks go from pale to dark red. I could tell he was mad. He calmly got up, walked over to Ms. Crook, and started to punch her.

"Harry!" I screamed. "Stop it!" Apparently he didn't hear me, because he kept punching her. I ran over to help, but I couldn't pull him off. Zayn and Niall walked by the room, getting an eyefull of Harry, me and Ms. Crook.

"Harry!" they both cried. They rushed over and pried Harry off.

"Let me at her!" he yelled. "I'm not done!"

"Get him away from me!" Ms. Crook spat. "Evil!"

"He's evil?" I scoffed. "Say's the one who gave us detention for just being here."

"Double detention!" she screeched.

"That's it?" I dared.

"Thaila," Niall  warned.

"Triple detention!" she cried. People started coming in to the room.

"Ha! I've had worse than that!" I laughed.

"Quadrople detention!" she said.

"Thaila! Stop! You're making a scene!" Zayn groaned. I was about to say something else when Niall covered my mouth and dragged me out of the room. Zayn followed with Harry. They both gave us looks. I knew they were mad.

"Well, that went well. Don't you think?" I asked. They didn't enjoy the humor. "Just trying to lighten the mood..." Niall chuckled.

"It went better than I expected," he admited.

Allos brochachos! MARK IS BACK! I REPEAT; MARK IS FRACKING BACK!!!!!! And he favorited one of my tweets XD BTW can any of you find out if he has a girlfriend? You don't have to. I was just wondering.... I'm being too nosey. My brother is being too nosey. My cat and dog were fighting. Well, more like my dog was sniffing my cat's butt and she didn't like that. And she was all like RAWR! and my poor, defenceless dog was like WHIMPER WHIMPER. So that's my interesting story for right now. Anywhoo thanks for the 3,000 reads :3 I honestly didn't think the story was going to have so many reads. And thanks for those who comment. You guys are so nice! And fresh and clean clean! But untilith next time........ I am sir Paul, from the Beatles.