Chapter 37: Nope

It was light someone just turned off a switch in me. I didn't want to do anything; talk, eat, move around. I was too upset about Niall. This went on for I don't know how many weeks. Why did he have to forget about me? Better question, why did he have to go and knock his dumb head so hard he looses his memory?

"Thaila?" Emileigh knocked on my door. I didn't answer. "Thaila? Someone's here to see you."

"Send them to voicemail," I mumbled.

"Thaila, we can't put someone on voicemail who's already here," she sighed.

"Fine," I grumbled. I threw off the covers and walked downstairs. Emileigh gave me a disgusted look. I shot one back and continued down the stairs. Niall was on the couch.

"Before you do anything rash-" Kiera started but I cut her off.

"Nope! This situation has NOPE written all over it!" I protested.

"He just wants to talk," she explained fast.

"I just want to talk Thai," he repeated.

"Oh so NOW you get your memory back," I mocked.

"I've had it back for three days now. I just want to talk." He searched my face. His blue eyes shone desperation.

"Fine," I muttered. "Only for a few minutes." I could tell he was relieved. He patted to the spot next to him on the couch. Crossing my arms I sat on the recliner, which was diagnal from the couch. It was quiet for a while.

"I'm sorry for what I said," he started.

"I don't care," I retorted.

"Yes you do."

"Nu-uh."

"Yes huh. I can tell by the look on your face."

"The only look on my face is a disgusted one."

"Thaila..."

"Why don't you just go and leave like you did all those weeks ago?"

"That was a month ago."

"So what?"

"So, I'm not going to go on tour again." He walked over and held my hand. "Not without you at least."

"That's sweet. How long did you rehearse that in your head?" I sneered. Why couldn't I just accept his apology?

"I didn't," he snapped. "Since when did you become such a brat?"

"Hello! I'm 7 freaking months pregnant! Can't I have mood swings?"

"No!"

"I hate you Niall!"

"I hate you too Thaila!" Ouch. That hurt. Tears slid down my face. Niall put his hands behind his head and let out a sigh.

"Why do we fight?" he asked.

"Because it's hard," I answered quietly.

"That doesn't mean we have to fight. Zayn and Emileigh are working things out. Why can't we?"

"Maybe because you're still my school bully." 

"Thaila, we can't change the past. We can't really forget it either. But we can move past it. I regret being so mean to you. You never deserved it. I was just trying to get people to like me. Everyone likes a bully don't they?"

"I don't." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"That's why I changed," he whispered. "And I'm glad I did it." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He seemed gradually surprised, but quickly joined. 

"Yo! Mind taking a shower? You smell bad," Harry interrupted us as he and Jay walked into the room.

"Harry, be nice," Jay snapped as she hit him.

"That would sorta be nice," Niall agreed.

"I'll go take one now," I said. "And there better be a platter of cookies on the counter before I get back."

"Thats my girl," Niall grinned.

Well how is yall doing? I'm really hungry. I might have some pizza rolls. MINECRAFT HAS HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'MA FIRIN MA LASAS BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I spawned a bajillion of them and tried tamming them all, screaming LOVE ME! Apparently that's what TruMu does *le shrug* Only Patty would know that. Welp, thank you brochachos for the 18,000 reads :3 You guys deserve a reward. I don't know what yet. But you'll get it. WANNA HEAR A STORY??? TOO BAD YOU'RE HEARIN IT ANYWAY! So, my friends Patty, Jessa and I were bored on Monday (yesterday) and I had my camcorder. So, we decided to do a question video. It ran 15 minutes long. I came up with the idea to show us those videos in the future. Now we're going to try to do one every week or so. No less that 15 minutes, no more than 30. Pretty simple. We ask each other questions and ask our future selves some too. It's purdy neat. BUT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER...... LOVE ME!