Chapter 24: We Meet Again

I feel asleep on the way to school. When it was time to go inside the school I put up a fight. I didn't want to see the people in there or Ms. Crook. Not with my bump showing.

"I"m not going in there," I protested. "And you can't make me no matter what."

"Thaila, we're not going to argue," Liam said calmly. He turned towards Niall and Louis. "Grab her."

"What! Let go of me!" I protested as the two grabbed hold of my arms. The dragged me into school as I screamed my lungs out.

"The more you scream, the more attention you'll attract," Louis sighed.

"Shut up!" I screamed. "Let me go!"

"Wait until we get you to class," Niall told me. I scowled, but didn't say anything else. After a few more steps we were at my first period class. They let me go and told me not to screw up. I mumbled a few words and they were off. Except Harry, who was in my class. We entered the classroom with twenty five pairs of eyes starring at us.

"Allos," I greeted. No one said hi back. Jerks.

"Hello Thaila," I heard Ms. Crook's voice sneer behind me.

"Ah, so we meet again Colleen," I smirk, turning around.

"One rude comment or remark and I'll expel your ass," she barked.

"Ok, ok," I said as I put my hands up in defense. "I just won't look at your face. That's what usually provokes my behaviour." Her face grew a dark shade of red as Harry and I sat down. All throughout the class, I was itching to make a comment out remark. But I have more self control, so I didn't. Finally, the class ended. The rest of the day went by surprisingly fast. Got a few stares at my stomach, few whispers here and there, but other than that it was fine.

"So, how was school?" Zayn asked as we left the school.

"Good," I said.

"No incidents with teachers?" Liam asked.

"Nope," I smiled. Niall pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"That's a good girl," he teased. I rolled my eyes as we drove home.

Allos brochachos! (and bumchacho for Kiera) Thank you guys for the 9,000 reads :) I have a story to tell you, so you might as well get comfy. So, I was at Zoombeze Bay. My top kept coming down in the wave pool, so I had top keep pulling it up. As some of the waves are coming in, I notice my friend Cheyenne smiling. I look around and find my CRUSH. BEHIND. ME. I quickly turned around and tried not to look stupid. Oh yea, and when I came out in my bathing suit, he was looking at me. Thats all folks. Until next chappie....... Now its personal. Or should I say pussynul.