Chapter 30: Say Yes To The Dress

My heart was racing. My mind was everywhere. I didn't want to say no. But on the other hand, I didn't know if I was ready to get married.

"Niall...," I whispered.

"Please Thaila," he nearly pleaded. "I don't want to lose you again." Guilt hit me hard. I knew he was talking about Jason. I almost started to date him. Almost.

"Niall," was all I could manage to cough out. The door was opened from behind me.

"Niall?" Jay's voice said behind me.

"Thaila?" Harry mimicked in Jay's tone.

"Why is Niall on one knee?" Jay asked.

"Oooo! Is he proposing?"

"Say yes!

"Yes Thaila! Say yes!" The looked at each other. A smirk grew across their faces.

"Say yes to the dress. Say yes to the dress," they chanted. "Say yes to the dress. Say yes to the dress."

"Niall," I sighed.

"Say yes to the dress," they still chanted.

"I don't know if-"

"Say yes to the dress."

"I'm ready for-"

"Say yes to the dress!"

"Anything like this-"

"SAY YES TO THE DRESS!"

"Will both of you two shut up!" I yelled.

"Sorry," they both mumbled. I looked down at Niall. I could tell he was trying to keep the tears out of his eyes. It literally broke my heart. He stood up and brushed the gravel from his knees.

"It's alright Thaila," he said, his voice cracking at the end. He started to walk towards the building.

"Boo!" Harry booed.

"Stop it!" Jay snapped at him. He stuck out his tonuge but didn't go on.

"Niall wait!" I called as I ran after him. He turned back. Tears were already in his eyes. I felt like crying after seeing him cry.

"It's fine that you don't-" he started.

"I never said no though did I?" I butted in.

"But you never said yes either," he pointed out.

"Well my answer is not no," I replied. 

"So no?" he asked, more tears spilling down his cheeks.

"It means yes you ding dong," Jay sighed, hitting him lightly on the back of the head.

"It does?" he gasped.

"Yes Ni," I laughed. He locked me and Stephano in a bear hug.

"Thank you so much!" Niall said.

"Ni! You're probably sufficating Stephano!" I choked.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he let go. I smiled and kissed him.

"Ewie! Get a room!" Harry joked. I broke away from Niall and rolled my eyes. We all walked into the arena, a ring on my hand. Boy was Simon going to be surprised.

Allos bros! Sorry for the short chapter :\ Sort of have writers block. Plus my hampster died and I'm still pretty bummed about it :( But at least I'm getting a new one tomorrow. But I'll never forget Little Bear. I buried her in the backyard and even made her a tombstone. Camp was AWESOME! But I sorta developed a crush on this guy named Austin..... He seemed to have a crush on me too. I got his number, but he didn't put the freaking area code! I'm just like grrrrrr. Then there's Jack. I sorta have a crush on him as well. Not as much as I did Austin though. But it did seem like Austin did like me. So whenever I was in the lounge and he was coming downstairs, he went into the lounge. But then at the dance, I saw him talking to another girl. At first I was okay. I didn't think much about it. But he talked to her most of the dance. I was succesivly able to keep all tears away until the end of the dance. I broke down on the way back to our dorms. My friend Lillian asked me what was wrong, but I couldn't answer her. He was right behind me. I glanced back. He looked me straight in the eye and saw my tears. He didn't even care. So when I was in the hallway he saw me and gave me a smile and I just gave him a disgusted look and walked away. I did that for about a day. But then I realize that it probably was never meant to be. Oh well. At least Jack texted me right? I just want to be friends with him first though. He seemes to want to talk to me. He texts me back and everything. Well, until next time... I'LL SEEEEEYAAAA.