Chapter 8: Shouldn't Have Said Anything

I didn't want to tell Niall about the baby. I was nervous and a bit scared. What if he didn't want anything to do with me anymore? What if he did the unmentionables to me like Vincent did to Claire? I shook all those thoughts out of my head. Keep your mind focused Thaila. You had a date with Jason tonight.

I smiled as I sat down next to Jay. She raised her eyebrows.

"Eat some gummy bears while you were in there?" she scoffed. Gummy bears were my favorite food. Yes they are a food. Don't question me.

"No. Just thinking of tonight," I sighed back. She rolled her eyes, obviously not amused.

"What's going on tonight?" Zayn asked.

"None of your business!" I snapped.

"Going on a date with Niall?" Louis smirked.

"N-No!" I stuttered, my cheeks turning red. "He has a girlfriend!"

"Who? Amber? Pff! That won't last but a second," Harry grunted. We all got a disapproving look from Amber. We dismissed it.

"It's with Jason," Jay told them, a slight smirk starting to creep up on her face. Remind me to get her back later.

"Who's Jason?" Niall asked. Oh NOW he's interested.

"Remember the fan I met when you were in the hospital?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, I may have met him at Nandos. And we may have swapped numbers and now I may be going on a date with him." I couldn't tell what look Niall had on his face. It was like someone slapped him in the face and told taunted him with food.

"You have a date tonight?" he said.

"Yea," I replied quietly. It was silent for a while.

"We should double," Niall suddenly said.

"What?" I was shocked. Why would he want to double with me? And with who?"

"We should double," he repeated. This time with more enthusiasm. "Amber and I can double date with you and this.... Jason guy." He said Jason with distaste. I sighed. I could tell there was no changing his mind.

"Be ready by seven," I groaned. He sneered at me as I grabbed Jay's arm.

"Wait, where are we going?" she asked.

"Somewhere away from here," I grumbled. I grabbed my bag and Stephano. Then, we were off! I had heard earlier that Simon had a house bought for me, Jay and Stephano. How sweet of him. Now all we had to do was find it.

*********************************************

It took a while, but we finally found it; 3542 Westline Drive. I jiggled the doorknob since I didn't have the keys. Door swung right open. Nice Simon. Let's hope that doesn't happen when a burglar is trying to break in.

"I call biggest room!" Jay squealed, running upstairs. I walked around. It was a pretty big house. It probably had about ten rooms in it. Wait a minute....

"Cool house!" I heard Harry's voice from the other side of the house. I moaned. This was just great. I was sharing my house with One Direction and a hag. Wonderful. I went upstairs before anyone could see me. I wanted to surprise them. I looked at the long row of door. I had no idea which room to pick.

"Eni meanie miney moe," I mumbled to myself, pointing to doors. My finger landed on the door that had Elise on the door. I opened the door quietly. It was decorated already. But in a tween girl kind of way. The walls were plastered with Beatles and New Kids On The Block posters. I see why Simon got the house now. I was probably cheap. I sighed as I sat down on the bed. Surprisingly, no dust.

"I call biggest room!" Harry's voice rang through the hall. I heard Stephano whimpering. Harry probably scared him.

"Quiet Hazza!" I yelled.

"Thaila?" Harry's voice got closer. "Is that you?"

"Yea. I'm in here," I called back. He opened my bedroom door.

"Woah," he breathed. "Classy." I nodded.

"Simon was pretty cheap on this one," I commented. Harry chuckled.

"Beatles fan eh?" he teased.

"A bit," I admitted, looking at my watch. I only had about thirty minutes to get ready! "Sorry Harry! Have to get ready for my date!" I pushed him out.

"But Thaila," he whined.

"Go Styles," I sighed. "Jay is probably waiting for you in her room. That comment earned me a glare from him. I giggled as I shut the door. Now, what to wear?

Heyo bros :P This chappie is actually decent length! Hehe. That's what she said :3 Do you know how hard it is to build a high school in Minecraft? VERY! I also rage quited earlier because I had emeralds and a diamond which are EXTREMELY rare in Minecraft and I died in lava. It was truly tragic. Ahhh I love Irresistible by One Direction. Such a good song :,) BUT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER...... I've never seen Back To The Future. I'm dead serious.