Chapter 4

"I mean it wasn't my fault that the kid's face accidentally fan into my foot." Rogue spoke, telling one of his stories.

I laughed along, my stomach clenching and tightening a I felt a sensation as to where I couldn't breathe. I took in air as my lung would squeeze then let go.

"That's great man, I can't believe you did that for a cat." I said after calming down a little.

"Okay, that cat as you say is my beloved child." He smirked.

I giggled more as he said that, his gayness showing. "That's just fucking great man."

"Ya, I guess it is." He smiled cheekily, pinching my cheek lightly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A voiced doomed over Rogue.

"Calm down, no harm is coming." Rogue smirked, looking up to the voice.

Blue eyes glared at his crimson ones. A hand went down and smacked the one that was holding onto my cheek.

"Sting, the hell is up your ass?" I asked, staring up at him, that bastard was ruining my fun.

"Nothing, yet." Rogue spoke, making light thrusting motions. (Something my boyfriend would do, got my inspiration from him XD)

I let out another laugh as Sting began to walk away, looking disgusted as he did.

~•~

The day had ended, casing me to wait outside for Rogue as I was going to his house. I moved out of Yukino's house as soon as she started hanging around Lucy, so Rogue and his mom let me in with open arms.

There's just one disappointment, he lives next door to Sting. I mean maybe if he hadn't turned into a douche than I'd be fine, but no.

My ears perked lightly as I heard screaming in the distance.

"All you ever do is stare at that dumb girl!!!"

"All you ever do is bitch!!!"

"All you ever do is act like a huge bastard!!!!"

"I don't even like you!!! I only dated you to be popular!!!"

"Then we're over!!!"

The screaming stopped as I turned around, the mighty Sting Eucliffe has broken up with his bitchy girlfriend.

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated!!! I have been busy with school recently starting and I've been hanging with my boyfriend more!!!! I am so sorry, I've also not been a LR to think of anything to write.