Chapter 13

"Take her..."

-•-

My eyes fluttered open, my head pounding like a basketball dribbling.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times to get used to the light, my eyes burning. Where the hell am I? What the fuck happened?

Then memories of that stupid deceiving kitten went in my mind. That stupid and adorable fluff ball!!

I blinked a couple more times before getting used to the light. I looked around, seeing nothing really. Glancing over again I saw something, a figure slumped up against the wall.

I walked over to it, my hand timidly and trembling out to reach the blanket over from the figure.

Then a cry escaped my mouth, there laid my mother. Tears ran down my face, burning cuts I finally realized inhabited there. There slumped against the wall was my mother's corpse.

I let out a scream, falling to the ground in a sobbing mess. With my sudden out burst, the door opened.

-•-

I grumbled as I was forced and beat down onto the ground.

"Tell me where it is!" A voice went out.

"Where what is?" My voice croaked out.

"Don't act stupid, where the hell is the book! The stupid journal from the alchemist!" He yelled.

"I don't have a book like that-" I began to say.

Then reality struck.

-•-

A/N: Here's the end of the book!! If you think I should make a sequel then comment and if you have any ideas, feel free to message me.