Chapter 3

A/N: Wheww!! Updating 2 stories in one day!! Go me!!!

Oh yay me, I get detention with the asshole himself, Sting Eucliffe. Aren't I just a vessel full of luck.

I grumbled while I sat down, placing my stuff at an empty desk. The room was completely empty except for us and the teacher.

So I did the most reasonable thing, I grabbed out all my homework and began working. Like I really wanted to do it at home. Pfffft, fuck no.

So there I was, working on homework while Sting bugged the living shit out of me. I mean how old are we really when we're throwing spit balls at people? That's what you do in middle school, not high school. Like seriously.

Detention actually quickly ended, I was shocked. I finished all my homework, and "accidentally" kicked Sting in the balls. I swear it was an accident. Eye roll.

I packed up my things, heading out of the wretched classroom. Freedom at last!!! I ran out of the building, bumping forcefully into someone. I fell to the ground, as long as them.

"Oh my god!! I am so sorry!" I gushed, standing up and offering a hand to them.

But once I saw them, I froze. This person, this guy was one of the most adorable people I've ever seen. He had silky black hair that was tied into a little pony tail, some of it covered his crimson colored eyes. He wore a pair of jeans, converse, and a red button-up flannel.

I mean, damn!! Where'd this kid come from.

He took my hand and stood up, "Thanks, I'm Rogue. Rogue Cheney." He smiled at me, my stomach lightly fluttering.

I returned the smile, "I'm (Y/N). (F/N) (L/N)."

Then I picked up my things and continued talking to him. What I didn't notice was the ominous hanging around from behind the corner, watching us.