Chapter 6

^ that's me^

We all sat in a circle, the floor completely crowded at the party. Since this was Mirajane's party, she chose what we got to do, or in my opinion, the only way she can get her ships together without anybody else knowing.

But anyways, here I am, sitting next to Rogue and Rufus, Sting was sitting on the other side of Rogue. Rogue sat there, flirting up a storm with the blonde. I rolled my eyes, Sting's mine. Did I just say that?

There is no way that I like that childish, cocky, adorable boy. I mean have you seen the way his face lights up when he smiles. Stop thinking these thoughts (Y/N)!! Now back to author-chan's story!!!

We swarmed around like a school of fish, waiting for what she has in store for us. Then she stood up, grabbing our attention. She held a bright smile, looking radiant as ever.

"For tonight's game we're playing truth or dare!!" Mira exclaimed.

Oh goodie!!! Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?

-•-

Rogue smirked, listening to his date to kiss his crush that Mira gave him. His crimson eyes scanned the room before landing on a pair of blues ones. But the owner of the eyes was in a conversation with his buddy, Gajeel.

Rogue brought his hands up, placing them on Sting's cheeks and turning his face to his. I looked away, not wanting to see the next seen, as it would hurt too much.

I clenched my eyes shut, waiting for it be over with. I heard the sound of lips smacking together, then a really disgusted voice. I opened my eyes to see Sting standing up and storming off, leaving a broken hearted Rogue behind.

I reached my hand out to place it on Rogue's back, but he just shrugged it off and walked away.

-•-

A few rounds have passed, having me not go yet. Sting came back, after cooling down, sitting next to me. He looked traumatized. Poor guy, Rogue more. I really thought they had a connection, I guess not.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!" I snapped out of my daze, looking towards Mira.

"What?" I asked.

"I said 'Truth or dare?'." Mira repeated again.

"Oh, uh, dare." I spoke without thinking, which I think is a bad idea.

She smirked lightly, "I dare you..."

A/N: Sorry I stopped here but I need ideas for a dare. What do you guys want it to be???? Any ideas???