Chapter 9

A/N: Thank you to everyone who's read and enjoyed my story!!! If you people's have any ideas then feel free to message me about them or comment. I like hearing your ideas and it also helps me make up some. ^-^ I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-•-

The eyes followed me down the hall, the same eyes that watched me break down at the party. I felt nervous and uncomfortable, and ever since what's happened between Sting and I, he's been acting different.

"Stop staring!" The blond teen barked.

His arm strapped around my shoulder, my head hung low. I'm not sure if I like this Sting or the other Sting better. We aren't even dating so I don't get why he's acting this way.

I saw Rogue in the hallway, I smiled and quickly ran to him, Sting following. I stopped abruptly as I saw him talking to her. Lucy.

He knows what happened between us.

"Hey, Rogue." I said quietly, standing beside him.

He didn't speak to me for a while until just 4 words, "I want you out."

"Excuse me?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I want you out if my god damn house, I don't want to see your bitchy ugly face anymore!" He turned to me with rage in his eyes.

"What did I ever do to you!?"

"Him! That's what happened! You knew I liked him and still." He started out loud than his voice turned soft.

"Well I'm sorry I like Sting too!" The rage inside boiled.

Tears steamed down my face, "I'll get my stuff after school..."

Where the hell am I suppose to go?

-•-

"I need to see (Y/N) (L/N) in my office." The intercom went off, I sighed as our principle, Makarov, called through.

I gathered my things, heading towards his office. My heart began to pump in my chest. What did I do this time?

I opened the door, walking in. I awkwardly sat in a chair that he motioned me in.

"Police are here to see you." He spoke, in came police.

Then a war of questions began.

-•-

The bell rang to end school, finally I could go. I grabbed my things, waving the officers bye. I didn't like that one bit, it was all about that phone call.

I let out a sigh, walking to Rogue's house to get my shit. And good news for me, Rogue already thrown every piece of it out.

I stomped my foot in anger, I know it's a bit childish but I'm pissed off. I let out a scream, causing a certain neighbor to come out, Sting Eucliffe.

"Do you need any help?" He asked.

"Does it look like it?" I snapped," Sorry." I quickly apologized.

"No biggie." He smiled. And with that started poking up my stuff and bringing it inside.

I just shrugged it off. Oh well. I picked up some stuff too, following his lead.

-•-

"So why were you gone a day in school?" Sting asked, we were both sitting on his couch.

"The police came to question me about the call from the other night." I said, thinking back to the officers.

Something didn't seem right. For one, I didn't tell any of the police about the call yet, and second, that voice of the head officer was eerily familiar.

A head snapped me out of my thoughts as he cupped my cheek. I looked out at Sting, who held a soft smile. I returned his smile, my face clearly blushing.

Then he leaned in, connecting our lips together.