Chapter 5

"So, (Y/N), I got invited to a party and I don't want to go alone. Want to join me?" Rogue inquired, walking home with me.

"Sure, it could be fun!" I answered.

To be honest, I haven't been to a party since the incident. So I was kind of looking forward to it.

-•-

I began to panic, what was I suppose to wear? I mean I'm not going to look slutty like everyone else, but I'm also not gonna look like a hobo.

I sighed as I went to the closet with my clothes. I grabbed out a nice pair of jeans, fitting my curves perfectly, and a plain t-shirt of (favorite band). I placed on a pair of black high-top converse.

I placed on a jacket and went to the door, opening it and walking out. I was met by a pair of crimson eyes and an adorable smile. I returned the smile and we walked into the night.

As we did, another door opened. A certain blonde walked out. My eyes trained on him, watching as his hair shook as he walked, his blue eyes shown brightly in the dim light. He wore a pair of faded jeans and a black t-shirt.

I looked away quickly after he met my gaze. A blush slowly started forming on my cheeks. This all so complicated, I'm suppose to hate him, right?

"Oh, hey, Stinger!!!" Rogue waved happily at him, "Care to walk to the party with us?"

Sting shrugged for a moment before nodding, "Sure."