Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you @Vampirelover9 and @sflor052!! You both had similar ideas for this chapter so I'm giving credit to both of you!! Love you!!

-•-

The previous night I had stayed at Sting's, but the thing was, I felt like such a bother. Sting lived with his older brother Laxus, a pain in the ass if I must say, but also Laxus's boyfriend, Freed, lives with them also, as they're in college now.

My thoughts kept leaping around as I was suppose to be taking notes. I sighed, knowing it was a horrible choice to not take notes as to I'll probably need them later.

My attention was caught as someone flung a small piece of paper onto my desk. I looked at it suspiciously, examining it. Then I opened it up and read it.

The handwriting was hardly eligible. Meet me at lunch, outside in the field, the note said.

I shrugged, I mean I had nothing better to do.

-•-

It was lunch, finally. I grabbed just a small sandwich that Sting made me and forced me to take, and headed towards the field.

I stared around, no one around could be seen. Then I felt arms snake around my waist. I froze then turned around.

I saw that stupid smirk, rolling my eyes at the blonde.

"Sting, you could have just asked me to meet up with you." I smiled up at him, even though I used to considerate him as a jerk.

"I thought it'd be more fun like this." He spoke, then kissed my forehead.

Now I know what you're thinking, no, we are not dating. Do I want us to? Hell fucking yes!!! But still, we are not dating, get it through your head.

"Sooooo? What did you need, blondie?" I spoke, a smirk calling up my face.

He looked obviously ticked by that word, "Just wondering if you have a place to stay yet."

"Well I don't, not yet anyways."

"Great! Then it's settled!! You're going to stay with me!!" He smiled brightly.

"I never agreed to this."

"You don't have to!! I made the best decision of your life!!" He smirked.

I sighed, how could I refuse.

-•-

I walked home with Sting after school ended. My bag hung on my back, Sting trying to get it.

"How many times must I tell you!? I can hold my damn bag!" I glared at te blonde.

"But I'm the guy! I'm suppose to do this for a girl!!" Sting retorted.

"Who said I was a guy!"

That shut him up. Sting looked at me questioningly before reaching out and grabbing my breasts.

"Seems pretty girly, should I check lower?"