Chapter 2

A/N: Oh my god!! I am so sorry for not updating!! I feel really bad!! I'll try to put up another chapter later today. If you have any ideas for this story that you want to happen you can comment them or message me, I'm always open for them. Thank you to everyone who is voting and actually reading this story!! It means a lot!! So here's your chapter, dedicated to all of readers

All of my classes went by rather quickly, adding up to lunch. My stomach grumbled, I ignored it of course. I haven't ate anything really since that night. Just the memories would make me feel sick and about to vomit.

I let out a sigh, heading towards the back door of the school. I walked out and went towards my usual place, the big ass oak tree that was grown outside. The short but rather long as well, almost the perfect length.

I took out another sigh as I sat against the tree, I may have friends, but they have friends, and I'm just really awkward (Anyone get my reference...? No...? Okay...) to actually sit with them. I dug through my book bag, reaching for my book.

I grabbed it out and began reading. This is how I spent my time. One of the most popular people down to the most bullied. Yay! Can you hear my sarcasm? And with mom still missing, it's just hard. And with Sting all acting high and mighty and stuff, I don't know what to do. The adorable boy is now gone and replaced with a monster.

~•~

Finally, my last class, P.E. It was my least favorite class, and I'm just glad it's the last thing I have to deal with. Call me a lazy ass if you want but I'd rather not exercise.

I sat in the bleachers, the stupid, cold, and squeaky bleachers. A pair of basketball shorts hung loosely around my waist, a t-shirt hugging my frame. I pulled my hair into a ponytail so my (length) hair didn't get into my face.

I kept sitting there, humming a small tune. Of course I was lucky enough not to have friends or people I liked in this class. Oh, yay me. Sarcasm again.

My view of the room was blocked by a shadow towering over me. I looked up, seeing the queen of the bitches.

"Ah, what a pleasant surprise. What does thy queen of the bitches want from a simple peasant such as myself?" I asked, looking at Minerva with a grin.

She just rolled her eyes, "A little birdy told me that you've been hanging out with my man. Get it through your thick skull, whatever you guys had isn't there anymore."

I scoffed, "I'm sorry, which man are we talking about, you're just a cheap whore."

Minerva growled, her hand coming up and bitch slapping me. I clenched my teeth, bring my fist up to punch her. And I would of if our principal didn't walk in and catch me.

And you know what's better? Te principal is Minerva's dad! And of course she's going to lie her way through it like the fucking person she is.

~•~

So here I am, sitting in the detention room for something I didn't even do, yet that is. You know who's in here with me? My bestest pal I've ever known...