Chapter 8

"(Y/N)!?!?!?"

A voice yelled out, causing me to pull away from Sting, cashing him to sigh in disappointment. I looked over, seeing Rogue with a confused and hurt expression.

"I wait for the party to end, get a call for you, but once I come to get you, you're... you're sucking faces with the person I like!!! I thought we were friends!!" Rogue exclaimed, storming away.

I quickly stood up and followed after him, the only friend I have. I quickened my pace before catching his wrists.

"You knew I liked him, but you still did that..." Rogue whispered.

"I'm sorry, I am. But I've liked Sting longer than you have. I've held it all in for his sake, and mine." I said.

Rogue just shook his head, his raven hair dancing from side to side.

"Now, you said someone called for me?" I asked.

I nodded and handed me his cell phone, "Hello?" I spoke into the speaker.

"Ah, (Y/N), my darling girl, how have you been?"

"W-Who are you?"

"You don't remember your dear uncle, what a shame. Sorry to hear about your mother but I'm keeping such good care of her. Oh, she wants to tell you something."

And with that I heard a painful scream, resembling the voice of my mother's. I dropped the phone and I fell to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

Just what is happening?