Chapter 25 - Criminal Records.

Surviving School - Book 1 of the Spoken Dead Series.

Chapter 25 - Criminal Records.

Emo-boy couldn't believe his eyes. The person stood before him looking so strong was one of the friends he thought he lost. Leigh.

"What-the-hell-are-you-doing?" She asked Emo-boy,talking a break after each word to slice a few zombies open with her weapon. A chainsaw. Where did she get that from? "Get up."

He did as Leigh said, and looked back just in time to see a zombie try to take a chunk out of him. Emo-boy punched the zombie in the head, causing it to stumble.

"Shit! What do we do?" The 15-year-old asked Leigh frantically, as the zombies swarmed around them.

"I don't know, you arsehole! You're the one who tried to get  himself killed." Leigh responded cutting a zombies in half. "I'll take care of this."

Emo-boy had to duck just in time, as Leigh swung her chainsaw around, taking off at least at lease fifteen zombies heads. He looked at her, awestruck. She was like a avenging angel. Her dyed black hair was whipping around her shoulders, due to the storm. She took care of the zombies, with only a few minor problems. Emo-boy didn't have to do anything. He just had to move out of Leigh's way every so often, as she took care of the mob of the undead.At certain point, Leigh's chainsaw stopped working, so she threw the damn thing, killing another infected. Leigh had no other weapons on her person, so she began killing zombies with hands. That right. Her barehands. Emo-boy could definitely see what the MV-Infection was capable of, if it could do this. Leigh's breathing quickened as she took care of the zombies, her face looking pained. Once she finished her blood bath, her breathing slowed dramatically.

"Holy Hell, Leigh!" Emo-boy yelled and ran over to hug Leigh. Leigh stiffened under his hug, shifting awkwardly. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed hm away as softly as she could. Which wasn't very soft. Emo-boy fell backwards, sprawled on the grass. He sat up and gave Leigh a quizzical look.

"Don't do that. I could hurt you." Leigh told him looking at her now blood splattered sneakers. "That thing you injected me with stopped me becoming a decomposing puppet, but it didn't effect the things that happened before."

"What do you mean?" Emo-boy asked, pulling himself to his feet.

"Come on. I'll explain in the car." Leigh told him, and gestures with her hand for him follow. He murmured a gentle 'okay' and follow her through the rotting corpes of the former St. Alan's students. Emo-boy continued to follow Leigh to the car. One minute. A car?

"Wait." Emo-boy told Leigh. "We're going to a car?"

"Yes, now hurry up."

Leigh set off into a small jog, and the 15-year-old followed. They both stopped when they came into contact with a small silver smart car. The front of the car had been fitted with reels of barbed wire, which was bloody. Of course. There was also a s large crack down the front windscreen, and one of the side view mirrors was missing.

Leigh walked over to the drivers side. A 14-year-old. She opened the door, and slid in. She signaled for Emo-boy to get in the car, but he shook his head stubbornly. He didn't want to die in a car crash. Especially in a school filled with zombies. How did she get the car her anyway. Leigh glared at him. A glare that said don't make me come out there and get you. He wasn't and idiot, and after that display early when Leigh killed zombies with her bare hands, Emo-boy knew he shouldn't get on the wrong side of her. Reluctantly, ha walked over to the car and slid into the passenger side, slamming the door behind him.