Chapter three

Kendall:

I opened the door to the school. After double checking my schedule, I went to music class. I managed to get in to a desk near the back. Music class sucks, but unfortunately I prefer it more then the arts. I began to focus on the poster of famous artist around the room. One in specific caught my eye.

It was one of my favourite artist at the time, Ed Sheeran. After thinking through out the whole class, the torture was finally over. I quickly ran down the hallways that were filling up with students. Once I got to English class I took a seat in the front row. I saw the teacher and just zoned him out. I wasn't really into school. I preferred to stay home.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Tina slide into the seat beside me. "Kendall." She snapped her fingers in my face. "Yes?" I faced her. "You need to be writing this stuff down." She warned me and I had too flash back to reality.

After this period finally finished, I went too lunch. I usually didn't bring anything, but today I had a bag of pizza flavoured goldfish. I went to the place I told Paige, Ainsley and Adrianna too meet there. I saw Paige standing alone so I walked over to her. "Hey sis, where is everyone?" "I don't know." She sigh, running her fingers through her shoulder length hair. I closed my eyes and took in a breath of dusty air. Adrianna and Ainsley were in front of me when I opened my eyes.

We began walking and talking. I found out Ainsley had PE later, Paige was talking too this boy and Adrianna has already gotten in trouble. Nothing surprised me anymore. Ainsley loved PE. Paige was a sophomore slut and Adrianna always has to be in trouble. I know I sound like a bitch, but they were boring people.

The bell rung, telling us break has ended and that we were to get back to class immediately. Luckily for me, I had my favourite subject for two periods. Math. I stepped in the doorway and saw some of my classmates already sitting around the room. I took a seat by the teachers desk this time. The math teacher was no where in sight, I was guessing Mr Pottorff was going to be a couple minutes late.

Seconds passed. In flew a couple more students including Karli and her bitches. Eventually, Mr Pottorffs shoes were being heard from down the hallway. He stepped into the room and glanced at each one of us. "Good afternoon class." His lips perked. I saw one of the girls beside Karli smile and do a flirtatious wave at Mr Pottorff. He wasn't entertained to say the least.

He started the class. We were learning about algebra, which happens too be my favourite lesson.

"If A squared plus B squared equals C squared, What does C squared minus A squared equal?" I raised my hand, being the only one. Mr Pottorff looked around, in disappointment, until he saw me. "You. Whats your name?" "Kendall." I replied. He let a smile take over his face. "Okay, Kendall?" "C squared minus A squared is B squared." "Very good, You seem to be the only intelligent person in this room." His comment made some people roll their eyes.

I turned into a pastel rose colour. I covered my cheeks with my hands. It was a charming move, I could say more, but I'm sure it didn't mean anything.

After continuing with that work, He handed out a work sheet. The girl that tried to flirt with Mr Pottorff kept calling him over claiming she didn't know the answer or understand the question. He didn't deserve that bull shit, nor did anyone. Just because he's a good looking guy doesn't mean you need to be a slut and try and get with your fucking teacher. That is basically rape, considering shes a minor.

After I stopped thinking about it, I began to work. I was a bit of a math prodigy, I understood the subject. Minutes later, Mr Pottorff stopped in front of my desk. He bent over too be closer to my face. "Thank you for being a good girl." Good Girl? "Aha, I am not good, I like math. Its my favourite." "Is that so?" My eyes met with his. "Very." "Don't tell anybody, but you are my favourite student. You seem to be the only one that cares about the lesson." "Again, I have a strong passion for math." I repeated myself.

With that, He nodded and left to go help that slut with her work. I finished the sheet in a matter of minutes. Just as the bell rung, I heard Mr Pottorff.

"Nobody likes a Naughty Girl."

His breath very close to the back of my neck. I got out of there faster then you can say what the fuck. I raced to my newly assigned locker, shoving my bag into it and getting out faster then the speed of lightning. That was so... weird.. but I must admit.. I kinda liked it.

____________________