Chapter eleven

Kendall:

The bell rang. Students flooded the hallway. Bags and notebooks surrounded me. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the corridors door.  The long day has finally ended and I was set free. I waited for Aracely to come meet me by a growing sapling on the outskirts of the yard. She met me four minutes after I got there. She began to walk, I traced her tracks. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" Her voice arose my attention. "Uh, nothing." I looked at the sidewalk. "You and Sam should come on a double date with Trevor and I." She smiled gratefully at me. "That's would be nice. Where?" "We are going up to San Andreas." She kept walking. I pulled my phone, dialling his number into my keypad. I smiled as his contact appeared on my screen. I quickly typed a long message, that explained about the date. With in minutes, he replied, saying that he would love to. I blushed at his fancy for me. It always seemed to be a weird teacher student thing but now it felt truly true.

Aracely's touch faced reality back into my mind. "Ken? You were mumbling." I blinked, releasing the light blue iris back into the fairly dim sunlight. "Oh. Aha, yeah. Sorry." I looked down at the grey pair of vans that stuck on my feet. "It's okay." Her eyes kept looking up. The sound of the leaves ruffled. Aracely split ways and I could help but be reminded of the other day, and Hannah. Her grip on his hand, or the way she begged him to follow her to her car. My eyes watered, realizing that she wanted him. I just needed to tell myself that he picked me over her. She was a dumb slut and I was a very condemned girl. I was much more.. mature. I walked up the flight of stairs up onto my porch. spinning the key int the socket, I pushed the door open in full fury. This bitch needed to leave my Sam alone.. He was mine. He loved me, not her.

The tears eventually stopped and I was greeted by Paige and Adrianna. They came home without Ainsley. She must of been a a early job interview. Paige was calming me down well, Adrianna left. We still were not chatting after our little blow up a couple days ago. I hated not being able to talk to her. She was the one I trusted most. Her and Aracely. But of course, I had put more trust in my sister. That was a given. I looked direct into my sisters eyes. "Go get adriee. Please!" I waled. She got up, almost frightened. After her scurrying away, I heard running. Adrianna stood in my doorway now. Just staring. "I'm s-sorry!" I burst out. She frowned. "No. I'm sorry. I was being a bitch." "No, Adrianna. Its my fault for putting you on the spot. If you wanted to talk about something, you would of." "Kenny. Shut up. I shouldn't be hiding a secret from my sister... thats wrong." She fell onto my pillow top bed. We sat in silence for a while. "Adriee." "Yes?" she faced me. "Can you tell me what you didn't want to days ago?" She gave out a small, almost unnoticeable sigh. "Okay." She readjusted herself. "Mr Lawley.. and I... We... I.." She paused. "I've been doing things.. sometimes for grades... sometimes because I just want to." "Wait.." "Yes Kendall." She cut me off. "WAIT! You like him!" I whisper screamed. "Uh, yeah. I guess." She shrugged. I giggled and engulfed her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around me also.

*time skip*

It was 10:23 pm. I laid in the grass beside the older boy. His pinky finger enlaced with mine. "Kendall." His lips perked as he talked. "Kendall Johnson. I think you are the perfect girl." I blushed. "Samuel pottorff." I accidentally coughed. "You are the most perfect boy." We talked for a while before I sat up and crawled on top of him. My lips connected with his and his left hand began to trace my back. I ran my finger through his brunette hair and his button up shirt was becoming undone. After his tie and shirt came off his lips moved down to my collar bone. I let out a small moan and looked around. I just remembered we were in a public park so I stopped him. "Sammy." I gasped his name. He looked up at me in worry. "Yes baby?" "We are in a public park." He just laughed and continued to kiss around my collarbone. Slowly, my shirt was unbuttoned and he kissed lower and lower. I let out another moan as his teeth released my front bra clip. My bra was now at waist level and my breast remained out. I tried to hide but he removed my hands. "Stop. You're perfect." His lips connected with the skin between my breast and I closed my eyes.

____________________

Hello!

It's been a good 12 days since I last updated and I'm truly sorry. School has me inspiration less.... It kinda sucks.

Also I apologize for the short chapter, I just wanted to update for you :)

Love you all <3