chapter eighteen

Kendall

Dirty white sheets placed on the dark wood floorboards. Sam yanked at the bottom sheet, pulling it off from the farther side. I sat in a spinny chair that sat at my desk.

"Okay babe." He grabbed the semen covered sheets in a ball. "I'll go throw these in the wash." I nodded and attempted to stand, but my short neon pink cast kept me sitting. I grunted and used my upper arm strength to pull myself onto my one good ankle. I heard Sam from downstairs. Anger took over his voice.

"You fucking dicks!" His voice deeper, kinda sexy. I managed to limp to the balcony, looking down to see Sam, Kian and Adrianna. Kian and Adriee were making moaning sounds and mimicking Sam's grunts of pleasure. I chuckled and saw the three pairs of eyes look up at me. "They heard us." Sam chuckled up to me. I just giggled and turned redder then a tomato. "Come down. We are going to get turnt." Adrianna groaned at my discouraged face. "You know I prefer not 'turning up'." She laughed at my wording. "Just us four. Please Kenny!" I sigh, rubbing my index finger and thumb against the bridge of my nose. "Fine." I regretted agreeing with the actives but I still wanted to have a fun night, even if it was Monday.

Hours past, and I was down on the sofa, with a bottle of whiskey in my hand. Sam laid across the floor, and Kian and Adrianna wandered in between the kitchen and living room. The fatigue feeling crossed over me, but I still took another hit at the whiskey. Adrianna eventually sat down, leaving Kian in the kitchen by himself. I watched Sam carefully. His actions in every way. He lied on the rug, laying still. His chest pumped up and down every time a breath was inhaled and escaped his lungs.

"Kendall." I heard Sam whisper. "Yes?" I whispered back. "I love you." He giggled and rolled onto his left side. "I love you too baby." I groan back, in a very non enthusiastic voice. He was semi drunk, after a quarter of vodka and six bottles of beer, he felt mildly tipsy.

I grabbed the pillow from underneath my cast and whipped it at Adrianna. She snorted and threw it straight at Sams forehead. He groaned and cupped his head in pain. "Ouch fuck." "Pussy up." Adrianna laughed and walked over to Kian, and proceeded to call him 'daddy'. "Come here Sammy. I'll make your boo boo feel better." He smirked and pulled his ass into behind me. His fingers traced my arm, giving me tiny goose bumps along the way.

morning
My eyes rolled forward as the light met with them. I groaned at the pain it caused and continue to get up from the couch. Sam sat beside me, on the floor covered by a small blanket. As for Kian and Adrianna, they were no where. I just thought they were upstairs. I heard a lady stomping her way onto the porch, and banging on the door, when I got closer I noticed it was....

___________________

Cliff hanger!!
This is what happens when I'm tired as fuck. I'll continue Kendall's part tmmrw probably, just right now I'm so sleepy.
Love ya guys
xoxo