chapter fifteen

Adrianna

"So, Adrianna." My mothers voice peaked. "Yes mom?" I spun around. "Who's your boyfriend?" I paused. "I don't have one?" She just gave me a calm laugh. "Honey, I've seen the hickeys on your neck. I know you have a boyfriend." The colour flushed from my face. "He isn't some loser boy is he?" Her hands delicately wrap around her mug of mint green tea. "Mom.." "Invite him for dinner tonight, or else." She has a mood swing. "Or else what?" I smirked, thinking I was the smartest bitch around. "Or else your father will find out about the sexual acts with a street boy." My eyes widened. He would disown me. She knew that too. "Okay. Fine." I grabbed my homework off the counter, shoving it into my bag and walking out. I took a deep gulp, and walked to the door. I left, alone. I needed to talk to Kian. We were not official, yet I desperately wanted to be, but I couldn't bring him home, dad knows he's my English teacher.

As I approached the building, I ran into it, skipping through the halls to his room. I banged on the door and he opened it. A smile arose from his face. "Adrianna." He let me in, locking the door behind him. "Kian. I'm in a state of emergency." He went from excited to nervous. "What's wrong baby! I'll help." He wrapped his large arms around me and I held him there for a couple of seconds. "Kian. My mom sees the hickeys. She wants to meet the boy giving them to me. Tonight." He suddenly looked very pleased. "Glad someone could see my work of art." I slapped him on the arm. "Stop fooling around! Ki, this is serious!" He nodded. "Okay okay, sorry. Uhm. I could come." "No. Dad knows what you look like." "Adrianna. It's been 2 months. How would he of remembered? I'll dress like a teenage boy, no glasses, and I'll make my hair messy and not all quiff like." I frowned. "But your glasses make you look hot." I pouted. He chuckled. "I'm glad someone thinks that." "Okay. Okay. You can distract me, good for you, so you will be my boyfriend for the night." He smiled and said "anything for my baby girl." I blushed and looked down, but he just lifted my head up with two fingers. "Adrianna. I really like you." I stared into his eyes. "Kian, I like you too..." He smiled. "Maybe I don't have to be your boyfriend just for the night?" "Maybe." I said, standing on my tiptoes, kissing his perfect pink lips. "I'll be over after I visit Trevor, he's in recovery." I smiled. "Maybe, you know after dinner, we could go out to your loft and have some fun? Just to cheer you up." I was flushed pink. "Of course, I would like that." His arms moved around my waist, giving me one tight squeeze and letting me go. "Now, get outta here, before the principal catches us. See you in English class." He gave me a hidden smile, and I just gave him a wink before leaving his room. By now, the halls started getting busy, and I headed to my first class

*time skip to after school*

I walked home, grabbing my wallet and got into my moms car, she came out, and drove me down to the nice shopping strip, where I bought a simple black  dress. Time passed and I got ready. By now it was 6:30 and dinner was at 7, he was suppose to be here. A doorbell got me by surprise and I ran down the stairs to see Kian, in a tank top, and a pair of khakis. His eyes smiled as we made eye contact. "Hello son, you must be my baby's boy." I heard my dad. He smiled. "Yeah, I'm Kyle. Nice to meet you sir. Oh and you, you must be Paige?" He smiled at my mother. "Oh, no no no." She giggled. "I am Mrs Johnson. Call me Angie." "Angie, Sir." He came over to me and kissed my hand. "And my beautiful girlfriend, Adrianna." I blushed as he walked me to the table, pulling the chair out for me. "Thanks babe." He took the seat beside me, as mom and dad flooded into the kitchen. "You are really impressing them." I giggled. "That's me, parent impresser." He joked and I smirked. Paige, Ainsley and Kendall came down, and all three stopped in their tracks. "Mr Lawley?" Kendall whispered. "I'm Kyle." He winked at her. Ainsley and Paige immediately caught on so they just played it off. They took a seat on the opposite side of the table, then mom and dad coming in with dinner and sitting at the two ends. "Well, Kyle, do you have a job?" My dad started eating mashed potatoes. "Oh yes sir, I work at my dads office, he is the CEO of Coca Cola, I'm just an assistant of one of the representatives." "Well how old are you son?" "17 sir." Everyone began talking and I decided to play a game with my man. My dad and Kian began talking about football when I reached under the table and grabbed his dick." He just stumbled well talking. "Kyle, are you alright?" He nodded and continued talking. That's when I dropped my fork and got down to get it, but stroked his newly formed erection. I got back up and dinner soon came to a conclusion. As he stood at the door he looked in my direction. "Babe, do you want to go get some ice cream?" I smiled and turned to my dad. He just nodded. I grabbed his arm and we waved goodbye. He took me to his car and we waited for the door to close to begin talking. "You think you can play with me?" He arose. "What?" "Back at the dinner table, in front of your parents? Touching me." I smirked. "Yeah. There will be more of that when we get back to your house." He smirked and turned the car on.

______________________

Hello ((:

I am back, I got a small bit of inspiration,
Sorry for my absence..
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though.
Love you all so much at thank you for 700+ reads babes ❤️
Goodnight