Chapter ten

Adrianna:

I haven't spoke to her in two days. She knows I'm hiding something, she's just not sure of what though. Little did she know.

The fall breeze whipped around me. I shivered but kept walking towards the school. I was alone. Paige and Ainsley remained behind me, as did Aracely and Kendall. I was in a rush to get to the grey building. My black vans covered the foot part of the socks I wore. They went up to my knees. My skirt blew behind me. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

Bradley: I had a fun time with you the other night. Want to go out later?

I looked up and sigh.

Me: sure. Why not?

I shut my phone off while shoving it back into the opposite hand. I looked up and saw the school approaching in the near distance. My eyes closed in tiredness. As my eyes opened to see the world around me, I saw that I was in the middle of the football field. I walked into the school and straight up to my locker. The sound of students talking and shuffling down the narrow hallways was a given. I closed my eyes and put my head down below my shoulders. I was tired and found no reason to be here. I finally opened my eyes and spun around on my heels, only to see Bradley. He gave me a smile and wrapped his large muscular arms around me. I regretfully hugged him back.

"Hey baby." Baby? When did this happen. "Uh.. Hi Bradley?" He glimpsed at me and smiled. "You can be so adorable." He ran his fingers through his messy brunette hair. "What?" "Oh nothing. Let's go to a fifties themed diner for dinner." He insisted. "Uh? Okay?" I looked at the football player in front of me. Why him, liking I myself, over a beautiful cheerleader like Hannah? Or Danielle? I started to notice people staring and whispering to each other. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked away back down the group of football players. I headed off to class knowing how long this day would be.

After a whole two periods of day dreaming, I had a lunch break. I remained quiet and to myself. I found a nice spot under a tree in the back part of the school, my own sequester. I took a seat in the large grass and fumbled with my phone. I heard walking towards me, and before I could even look up I saw nun other then Mr Lawley. He looked down at me fiercely. "Bradley hm?" His eyes were filled with hatred. "What about Bradley?"
I covered my eyes with my hand, deflecting the light of the sun. "The childish boy who seems to pick the good girls." "Good girl?" "Yeah. You are a good girl." I rolled my eyes. "Wasn't I the one that sucked you off the other day? That isn't very good, considering your my teacher." "Oh hush. Why Bradley?" "What? I can't be friends with a boy?" He rolled his eyes. "You guys hugged." "So?" Then it hit me. He was jealous. "You're jealous aren't you?" He didn't say anything.

I rose from the ground so I was about at his shoulder height. "You don't need to worry." I ran my finger down his chest stoping at his pant buckle. I slowly pulled at it and stopped. I winked at him and he just stared into my eyes. "I want to see you Adrianna."
"I know Mr Lawley." and with that I walked away from the peaceful but secret area we were in. I heard him mumble to himself, not sure of what he said, but it was something.

I enjoyed the rest of my lunch with Aracely and Trevor down in the basement. They mostly just made out and held hands. Every time he told a joke, she laughed and every time she said something she hated or liked, he agreed. They were goals. I watched as he stared at her, and how she stared at him. Her pink lips always would touch his perfectly, not sloppy. His blue eyes may her her brown toned eyes and his hand made her hands a house, as they were bigger and wrapped around them. His laugh would trigger her to laugh. Her smile would trigger him to smile. It was just magic. You could feel the strong connection they had. It was sorta amazing.

The bell rang, sending me back to class for two more periods. I was in math for the rest of the day, which seemed to be good, the only negative was that Kendall would be there. I walked towards the room and hummed to a song that reminded me of love. Entering the math room was awkward. Mr Pottorff and Kendal were staring at each other. It was sorta romantic but she had gave up on me. I didn't appreciate being alone for two and half hours, but there was nothing I could do. I was an antisocial piece of shit who hated people.... It kinda sucked.

The finale bell rang and I raced to the locker that remained a couple doors down. I shoved everything on a shelf and quickly grabbed my bag and slammed the locker closed. I walked towards Mr Lawley's room. I entered with out knocking, expecting to be only him in there. But I was very wrong. Danielle was there. Sitting on his desk. He looked disgusted but couldn't do anything about it.

"Back again?" I chuckled. She shot up and faced me. "Bitch. Not you again." She groaned. I just laughed some more. "Leave him alone you fucking slut... What don't you understand?" I got closer to the petite girl. I must admit, I was a medium. I had curves. I had a butt. I had some boobs. I had a size advantage on the small everything girl. "Leave. Now." I gritted my teeth. "And what if I didn't?" "I'd do this." I clenched my fist and ended up punching her in the stomach. She flinched and almost fell over. "Adrianna! One more week of detention for that!" I saw Mr Lawley wink at me. I gave him a side smile of relief. She stood up straight, frowned at me and ran as fast as she could in those 12 inch pumps.

_____________________

Hello my people!

I updated again!!

Team Kian or Team Bradley?

Please comment, vote and add to your library.

The support I've been getting is so awesome. Thank you for 150+ reads!

-D