Chapter Twelve

Adrianna:

My music boomed out of the small portable speaker. It was one of Fetty Waps songs. I loved rap music. A lot of people hated it, but I found it so easy to jam to. I was home alone, so this was the time I could blast my music. As I rapped along to lyrics, my phone vibrated on my bed. I picked up and saw it was Kendall.

Kenny: Sam and I.. we just did..

I hysterically laughed at the device in front of my eyes. To be honest I didn't believe her. She always was saying she was saving herself for marriage, she even had a purity ring. It had all been thrown away to a 26 year old boy. I just laid back down, ignoring my sister and stared up at the ceiling. It was now the fall month, October, and that meant Halloween. My favourite holiday. I was scanning the beige walls, pondering on what I was going to be. I knew even before it was planned that Paige and Ainsley will want to have a party, so my parents would both allow it and stay in a hotel for the night. Halloween was on a Saturday, so a party could easily be passed by our parents. I was easily distracted by my phone, once again. It was once again, Kendall.

Kenny: ADRIEE ANSWER??!

I then typed back to her.

Adrianna: yes?

Kenny: can you come pick me up...

Adrianna: yeah yeah.

Kenny: hurry!

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pair of sweat pants and pulled them over my pyjamas shorts. I went downstairs and searched for moms car keys. I eventually found them and headed out to the car. I only had my G1 but I didn't care. I was going to pick up my sister anyways. I approached the 2013 Cadillac. After I climbed in, I started the car nice and easy. As the road continued, I pulled over to the side. I pulled out my phone, dialling in Kendall's number. After two rings she picked up.

"Kendall? Where are you?"

She sniffled and mumbled an address them hung up. Luckily that address just so happened to be near the school, so
I knew where I was going. I pulled up in front to see Kendall looking like a nervous wreck. She was shaking and tears fell from her eyes. "Kendall?" I called at her from the car window. She came running to the car and hopped in. "Get me too a drug store." She hissed. I just nodded and sped off down the road.

We soon arrived at a Walgreens and Kendall ran into the store. Minutes later she came back with a miniature bag. I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. "Go!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes and turned towards her. Her eyes were red and tear full. Her cheeks big and her lips were chapped and covered in drool. "Chill." I grabbed her wrist with one of my hands. Her reaction was insane. Her lip wobbled and her hands trembled. "Let go of me!" She hissed, now her scary mad side was spitting out of her. I blinked and released her arm. "Kendall." I yelled. "Snap out of it!" I said screaming. She was now silent, she looked pretty shaken up so I began to drive, leaving her alone. Once we got home she ran into the bathroom and ten minutes later she came out with the pregnancy test in her hand.

"Adrianna."

Her voice sounded with mixed emotions.

"It is... Negative." She sounded relived.

I just glared at her. "You didn't need to react like a crazy ass." I groaned and she apologized.

"I was, scared. I'm too young to be pregnant. Im sure you would over react too."

I sat down and continued to text Aracely. She was talking about Trevor. He was in the hospital. She didn't know what happened to him and she was having a panic attack. I was trying my best to comfort her.

I just sighed and looked away from
The light projecting phone. Everyone is falling apart.

___________________

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, I've had major writers block.

I would like to know, if you guys would want to see more of things? More smut? More romance? More youtubers? I just want to make you guys happy.

Thanks.
-Destiny