chapter nineteen

Kendall

There, in front of me stood Danielle. I could see the bitch crew standing at the bottom of my porch.

"What?" I hissed. She just chuckled. Her outfit was revealing. More revealing then ever. She wore a bright blue bralette and a pair of white small booty shorts. "Where is she?" "She, as in my sister, Adrianna is not here at the moment." I lied through my teeth. "Well tell her we were here. We need to have a special talk." She said fiercely. "Fuck you. Get off my property and don't come back. I'll call the cops." I tried to sound dangerous, it didn't work. She just laughed. "My daddy is the head police officer. Have fun with that sweetheart." She says getting into her convertible mustang. She blew a kiss at me and Hannah chuckled.  "Oh and Kendall. Talk to me again like that and you're sister won't be the only one getting her ass kicked." Danielle pulled down the driveway and disappeared behind a hedge that separated my neighbours house from mine.

I sigh, shutting the big front door, and walked towards the kitchen. I heard giggling and some talking. I peered from behind a wall. Adrianna was on the counter. Kian stood inbetween her legs and his forehead was against hers. They kept repeating I love you. You could tell they meant it. I kinda grinned, not wanting to ruin a moment, so I backed away to the living room. Sam lied on the couch watching a show on TLC.

Without saying a word, I went over and placed myself on his lap. He gave me a grin and pulled me into him more. I just stayed in place, oh such a warm place. He kissed the top of my head giving me a butterfly sensation. I just cuddled in against him. My heart beat was slow as he caressed my arm with his thin fingers. "I love you." He whispered into my ear, as I fell asleep to the cradling noise of the tv.

My head was thrown back as my slumber became an unrestful fight. I felt a slight swelling pain in my left cheek, then a fist hit my eye. Struggling was all I managed to hear.

"Let her go dumb bitch." Sams anger taking over. "You were mine first." She cried. Finally my eyes opened, my vision was blurry but Sam had a girl being held by her stomach. "Sam?" I whined. "It's okay baby. Go upstairs quickly." He motioned with his head as the girl screamed and started to hit Sam. I just nodded and booked it up the stairs and into my humble abode. I heard the screaming match between the two, and after about 3 minutes, I could easily make out who she was. She was the pregnant one. The one he got pregnant. I bit my lip, trying to hold the tears. My baby was going to father another woman's child. that hurts. Too much to handle.

Adrianna

My hand slammed on the kitchen counter. Sam and Kian were dealing with this crazy girl in my living room well I, being stressed out, wondered where my little sister was. Then it hit me like a train. Her room. I ran upstairs, straight to her door to find it locked. I began pounding and shouting her name. Eventually she opened the door, and let me run into her. "It's going to be alright Hun." I rubbed her back and just let her cry. Kendall let go and flung herself on to her mattress and the crying grew louder.

Her voice trembled as she said four words. "I can't do this."  I gave her a hug of my condolences and she wiped away the tears. "I'll go deal with this bitch." I gritted my teeth and left the cold room. Downstairs, the girl was now crying on the couch well Sam paced the room and Kian sat in the lazy boy. "So you're not even pregnant?" Sams words furious. "No. I want you though babe." That was it.

I marched into the room. "Get out of my house." I said calmly. She stood up. "Who the fuck are you." She said getting a little closer. "The fucking house owner sweetheart. And if you don't get out I'll have you arrested for trespassing." I threatened. She was now in my face. "How bout a baby like you goes and gets some sleep for school tomorrow." She laughs, spitting on my cheek. I raised my fist and clocked her right in the nose. She waddled backward and onto her ass. At this point, I began to kick her repeatedly and that's when Kian stopped me. "No baby." His words calmed me down. Sam lifted the girl up. "You better leave Jessica." He said. "Don't ever come back bitch." I hissed but Kian pulled me against his chest. "No baby. It's okay." His hand pulled my head against shoulders. I closed my eyes and I felt tears come on. I knew this whole situation isn't right. I knew it had to end, whether it be pretty, or not so pretty. My eyes shed a tear and I pulled away. "Ki-Kian. You and Sammy better leave-e." I stutter, on the verge of more tears. "Why babe?" "We-we aren't s-suppose to be like this." "Like what?" "Teacher and student." That hit him hard. "But. But. Adriee. I love you. More than anything else." He stood upset. "Ki-i I love you too. That's why I'm doing this." He frowned, more upset then ever. "Is that it?" He whispered. "No. That is not it. Nor do I want it to be. You just need to come back into our lives at a better time."
I whispered. Sam came back and looked at Kian and I. "What's happening?" "Looks like we better leave man.. For a long time." Kian whimper. "Oh... I understand I guess." Him and Kian said goodbye together and left. I walked up to my sisters room and knocked on the door. "They are gone." I called. "NO." She cried. "I need Sammy." And then it hit me. I need Kian too. "Stop them" I screamed opening her door. We ran down the stairs and outside, to the driveway where Kian and Sam were just leaving. "Kian!" I called. He turned around and I ran at him. With a smile, he caught me as I jumped and kissed me. It was full of passion. "I love you and can't leave you." I whispered and he smiled.
Sam and Kendall were having a pretty heated make out session behind us. As Kian put me down, they stopped and smiled at each other. This was possibly a bittersweet moment for the both of us.