chapter fourteen

Kendall

"Nothing can ever, ever replace you."

Sam took a tough grip on my hands. I blushed as his words spoke softly. Looking around us, we were surrounded by the rich and the old, the only people that could afford to eat in this restaurant. I blinked and his smiles couldn't help but hit my heart and cause me to smile. His brown eyes were like melted chocolate chips, a thick brown but still light enough to be beautiful. Him. Just. Him. The definition of perfect. His voice, his laugh, his everything. I was so inlove it hurt. His mouth perked up as the food arrived. Being myself, I got a burger, a cheese burger with bacon, onions, lettuce and ketchup. That was my favourite. I also had a side of well cooked fries. Sam, he got a steak with stir fry. We both enjoyed our meal, it was delicious.

After we got the check, Sam payed the large amount of money and he took my hand and we left. He drove for a while until we arrived at a abandon area. I looked around and noticed we were at a beach. I got out of the car and looked around. Sand and palm trees surrounded us. The starlit waves crashed against the shore. I noticed a pickup truck in the the middle of the beach. "Sam?" I whispered. His hand grabbed mine and he walked me over towards the black truck. The back was filled with blankets and pillows and a speaker remained in the back windows. He pressed shuffle on an iPod in the truck and helped me into the back. We laid there for what felt like hours until he made a sound. "Kendall." I faced him. His pinky inlaced with mine. "I think that I love you." A shot of passion arose through out my blood stream. "Sam. I love you." His eyes still sparked under the stars. I sat up and got on top of him. My lips connected against his and we just kissed. Time stopped half way through out. My eyes were shut and I felt his hands roaming my body. I stopped them, not wanting this to go farther then what it was. He pulled away giving me a caring smile. "Ken, I just feel this great connection between us, I wanted to know, do you feel the same? Or is this just an excuse for good grades?" He asked in a curious voice, which was too cute. "Sam, I've never met someone that I love more then I love you." I whispered and grabbed onto his hand. His thumb ran circles on the back of mine and gives me a protective smile. "Well, it's almost 11, I should probably get you home." He blinked. "I guess." I said, standing up, brushing the sand off my skirt. "Let's go beauty." He took a hold of my arm and began to the car. He kissed lightly my forehead before shutting the car door.

______________

Short but important chapter.

Thanks for reads (: