A Warm Welcome Home

A Warm Welcome Home

Misty's POV

I can't believe it I must be the happiest girl in the world right now! My boyfriend Ash is returning from his journey in Kalos and I'm so excited to see him. After a quick drive to Viridian City Mrs. Ketchum, Pr. Oak, and I arrived at the airport. We waited for a little while and then we saw Ash's plane land we soon was Ash and pikachu walking through the gate.

I couldn't help but run up and hug him. He was shocked at first but then hugged me back saying "Hi Misty I missed you!" I broke our hug and was now staring really get at him with my hands on his shoulders. "I missed you too Ash and you to pikachu, but promise me you won't leave so fast this time." "Don't worry Misty I promise I'm gonna stay home for a while." He reassured me. Ash then pulled me in for another hug, he then brought me in and kissed me.

After we broke our kiss Mrs. Ketchum and Pr. Oak came to welcome Ash home. "Oh Ash it's so good to have you home." Mrs. Ketchum said while hugging her son. "Yes Ash it's wonderful to see you again." Pr. Oak added. "Wow thanks mom and Pr. Oak it's good to be back in Kanto." Ash replied. "Pika pika." Pikachu added.

Soon after we left the airport, got in the car and headed back to Pallet Town. During the drive Ash and I started catching up with each other. "Wow Ash I can't believe you finally won a league, I'm so happy for you!" "Yeah it's a great feeling my Pokemon really worked hard and together we got it done!" Ash replied obviously excited. "So tell me what's been up back home?" Ash asked "Oh it's been pretty much the same your Pokemon are all doing well and Tracey still helps out around Pr. Oaks lab. Probably the biggest news is Gary's new girlfriend." "Gary has a GIRLFRIEND!?" Ash replied clearly shocked at what I had said. "Yeah I was just as shocked as you are, I haven't met her yet but I've heard she's nice and that they've been dating for almost two months now."

"Well that's nice, I'm happy for him I just never knew Gary was the dating type." Ash said still shocked at what I just said. "Yeah me either but I guess there's someone out there for everyone." I replied. "Yeah I guess but I think I already found the one for me." Ash said as he laid a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you Ash." I said breaking the kiss. "I love you to Misty." Ash replied laying another kiss on my lips.

We soon arrived at Ash's house and his mom had already set out a huge buffet of food. "Ahhhh, all this food looks amazing, thanks mom." Ash said as he ran to the food. "Eat as much  as you want honey, you deserve it for all the hard work you've done on your journey." Mrs. Ketchum replied smiling. "You don't have to tell me twice, what do you say Pikachu lets eat!" Ash said to his partner. "Pika pik" Pikachu replied to his trainer as the two ran to the table full of food.

I sat down next to Ash and began eating. As Ash and I were eating Pr. Oak came up to us and said "Ash I thought you'd like to know that Gary is on his way over to welcome you home, he said he's bringing his girlfriend as well." "Ok sounds good can't wait to see Gary again and see the poor girl whose dating him." Ash said laughing. "Come on Ash that's not nice." I said gently punching him. "Come on I'm joking." Ash replied. As Ash said that we heard Gary and his girlfriend come in and Ash and I got up to greet them.

Gary came in first and walked up to Ash. "Well welcome home Ashy-Boy, good to see ya." Gary said. "Will you ever stop calling me that?" Ash asked beggingly. "So Gary where's your girlfriend?" I asked looking around. "Oh she had to hang up her coat here she is now." Gary replied getting his girlfriend's attention.

"Ash, Misty this is-" But Gary was cut off. "Katherine!" "Ash!" The two said in unison. "What you two know each other!" Gary and I said in unison.

A/N: Yes I'm finally started another fanfic I know it's been a while but yeah I'm back and I have some great ideas for this story. There's gonna be some pokeshipping, amourshipping, and some others. A reminder Katherine is not a Pokemon character she is made up not by me but by cimfandirectionerXOX. (I hope I spelled that right.) If you haven't already you should check out her stories she also writes Pokemon fan fics so until next time stay beautiful PokeFans!