Fight

Fight

Misty POV

I gave Ash his anniversary present and he seemed really happy about what I made him. I told Ash what a great time I had with him tonight and how the last two years with him were the happiest of my life. He didn't respond but he seemed to be listening. I then gave him a hug and told him I loved him. But when he responded he said that he loved Katherine! I couldn't believe it, I feel so betrayed right now.

All Ash and I have been through together and she comes along and tries to steal him from me. Believe me I know Ash is a great guy, that any girl would want to have but I'm his girlfriend and no one's gonna take him away from me. Tomorrow I think I'll just have to pay Katherine a little visit, and sort this problem out.

The next morning

I got up quick remembering my mission from the night before and ran out my house. I got in a cab and headed to Pallet Town. I found Katherine outside playing with her Eevee and I ran up to her, my head ready to explode with anger. "Katherine we need to talk!" I screamed. "Uh hay Misty what's wrong?" She asked scared. "Oh you know very well what's wrong, boyfriend stealer!" I yelled. "What! I'm not trying to steal Ash, I'm with Gary remember." She responded trying not to be scared. "Well then, last night why did Ash say he loves you!" I said even madder than before.

She didn't respond but I noticed her blush and that was it. I had to teach this little thief a lesson. "Go Gyarados!" I yelled throwing out my poke ball. Katherine now looked scared, good she should be for messing with my boyfriend. "Gyarados use hydro pump!" I shouted. The hydro pump hit Katherine, hurting her and getting her soaking wet as well. She began to cry. "Please stop." She begged fighting back tears. "This is what you deserve!" I yelled out. "Gyarados use hyper beam!" I ordered. Katherine still crying braced for the hit.

As Gyarados was about to fire I heard a familiar voice. "Pikachu use thunderbolt!" Then a powerful thunderbolt came and hit my Gyarados almost causing it to faint. I then saw Ash running towards the injured Katherine. I never meant for Ash to come here, this doesn't involve him, he'll just try to stop me. Ash checked on Katherine seeing if she's alright, then looked up. "Alright, who do you think... Wait Misty what are you doing!" Ash yelled realizing it was me. "She's trying to steal you from me, I had to do something." I replied trying to explain myself. "What are you talking about,she's not trying so break us up, the only thing I see is you hurting her!" Ash yelled clearly mad.

"Look Ash, this is between me and her, I love you and don't want to hurt you so please leave." I said as Gyarados had recovered from the thunderbolt. "Well she's my friend and I don't care if you're my girlfriend, this isn't right, and if this is how you're gonna act I... I don't think I want you as my girlfriend." Ash said a little calmer. I was in shock at this point and was holding back tears. "What... What are you saying Ash?" I asked hoping he didn't mean what he said. "I... I think we need a break Misty." He said shattering my heart. I couldn't help but crying at this point, I returned Gyarados and ran away crying. How could he do that couldn't he see I only was doing that is cause I care.

Katherine POV

I could see Gyarados' hyper beam about to come at me and I tensed up expecting the hit, but it didn't come. I looked up confused but then I saw Ash coming over to me. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm really hurt." I answered trying not to cry. At first Ash didn't know it was Misty who was attacking me but even after he found out he continued to defend me. I heard Ash say he wanted to take a break with Misty and I saw her run away crying. After Misty left Ash came over to me. I was crying pretty bad and was in serious pain, but I felt myself get picked up. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." Ash said carrying me bridal style. "Thanks Ash." I said still crying.

Ash carried me to his house and gave me some towels to dry off with. "Are you feeling better?" He asked handing me another towel. "Yeah, sorry about Misty though." I said feeling guilty. "It's alright, what she was doing wasn't right, I'm sorry you had to go through that." Ash responded. "No, Ash it's my fault, I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten between you and Misty." I said crying. As I was crying I felt Ash wrap his arm around me. "No, you did nothing wrong, she had no right to do that to you." He responded. I still felt guilty but seeing Ash's smile made me feel better.

"Ash, there's something I need to ask you."I said remembering what Misty had said. "Sure, what's up Katherine?" Ash asked. "Well before Misty attached me, she said some things, and I just wanted to know...." I paused but continued. "Do you love me?"

A/N: I figured I'd do a double update today sense I didn't update yesterday,I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to have more updates upcoming. Until next time PokeFans stay beautiful.